we will be flying into LA on the 21st Dec , will have a couple of nights in LA, 4 nights in Vegas and then fly to Fort Lauderdale. ( Arrive the night before our cruise )
On the ship for two weeks and then have 10 days before we fly out of LA back to Australia.
Just wondering what your ideas are on places to explore during this time.
There are many places we would like to visit but are also aware of the time of the year and do not want snow storms to be an issue.
( In the past we have been to the Florida Keys, Orlando, Sanibel/ Captiva, MIami etc. We have also been to Bahamas. )
Last trip we did Phoenix, Sedona, Grand Canyon etc. In the past we have been to New Orleans, Memphis and Savanah. We have also been to New York and Niagara Falls at this time of the year.
There are many places we would visit again but are wondering what people suggest.
It will just be my husband and I and we enjoy driving, seeing the sights, eating out, relaxing, shopping and having fun.
Look forward to your suggestions
10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 1 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 RIP Judy Rogers
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 9 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 15 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 pa to az
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 23 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?