I am planning for a 10 day road trip from SF Bay area to New Mexico from 22nd Dec to 31st December. I would liek to take different routes in my to--n-fro journey via Arizona. Can anyone suggest me some good ideas to help me plan my itinerary. I love nature, and would like to drive thru scenic routes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 2 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 3 Nashville restaurants
- 4 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 5 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 6 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 7 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 8 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 9 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 10 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 11 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 12 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 13 MO road trip itinerary
- 14 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 15 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 16 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 17 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 18 Birthday vacation ideas
- 19 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 20 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 21 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 22 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 23 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 24 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 25 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas