I am planning for a 10 day road trip from SF Bay area to New Mexico from 22nd Dec to 31st December. I would liek to take different routes in my to--n-fro journey via Arizona. Can anyone suggest me some good ideas to help me plan my itinerary. I love nature, and would like to drive thru scenic routes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 2 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 3 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 4 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 5 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 6 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 7 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 9 Pt. Reyes with kids
- 10 Rose Parade Novice
- 11 Road trip October
- 12 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 13 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 14 Denver area Lower elevation mt. suggestions
- 15 Advice on American Trip
- 16 Niagara Falls train stations
- 17 Kauai: Marriott Resort??
- 18 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 19 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 20 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 21 Colorado questions
- 22 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 23 Mount Rushmore, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone to Jackson Hole
- 24 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 25 Two Weeks in Bay Area/Lake Tahoe/Yosemite/Big Sur - Itinerary Help