I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 2 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 3 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 4 What car service?
- 5 Maine in May?
- 6 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 New Years Eve in NYC
- 9 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 10 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 11 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 12 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 13 Denali
- 14 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Looking for a Bed and breakfast