I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
10 Best Small Towns in America
- 1 build a nice website
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 5 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 6 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 7 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 8 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 11 Williamsburg VA
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 A Visit to Charleston
- 14 Restos in Boca Raton
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 19 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 20 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 21 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 24 Help with NYC transit
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?