I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 4 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 Texas info
- 7 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 8 Airbnb seattle
- 9 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 10 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 11 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 12 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 13 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 14 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 15 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 16 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 17 Dallas airport to bush library
- 18 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 19 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 20 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area