I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 2 your favorite city USA?
- 3 Pacific coast road trip
- 4 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 5 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 6 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 7 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Senior Travel Helper
- 10 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 11 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 12 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 13 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 14 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 15 Austin with Kids
- 16 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 17 Two days out of Seattle
- 18 New Orleans and Slidell
- 19 Help with driving East to West
- 20 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 21 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 22 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 23 South Carolina
- 24 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 25 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla