I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
10 Best Small Towns in America
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 5 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 6 Road trip itinerary
- 7 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 8 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 9 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 10 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 11 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 12 Apartment Rentals DC
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 17 Burlington VT day trip
- 18 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 19 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 20 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 21 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 24 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 25 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?