I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/priamax/
- 2 Zirconia Crowns
- 3 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 4 http://cleanserenewnorway.com/garcinia-total-diet/
- 5 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 6 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 7 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 8 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 9 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 10 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/vitalure/
- 11 http://supplementplatform.com/soleil-glo/
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 14 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 15 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 17 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 20 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 21 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 22 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 23 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 24 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 25 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle