I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 4 Roadtrip July 2017
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 7 Big Sure in June
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 Carmel Monterey
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 13 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 17 Arches Devils Garden
- 18 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 19 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 20 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 21 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 universal studios and disney
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 Spring Break @ Big Bend