I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting New York State
- 2 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 3 Yosemite Hike
- 4 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 5 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 6 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 7 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 8 4th of July in Chicago
- 9 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 10 The District by Hilton Club
- 11 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 12 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 13 Colorado Hiking in September
- 14 nashville,tenn
- 15 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 16 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 17 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 18 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 21 Bucket List
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 25 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights