I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 2 Miami
- 3 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 4 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 5 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 6 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 buy tank tops
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Border crossing
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 16 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 17 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 18 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 Cross country tips
- 22 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 23 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 24 Ideas for New York
- 25 Parka in PA during February?