I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
10 Best Small Towns in America
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 14 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 20 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 23 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move