I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 2 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 3 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 4 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 5 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 6 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 7 Christmas Napa Valley
- 8 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Phone SIM
- 13 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 14 Las vegas +21
- 15 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 24 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 25 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report