I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
10 Best Small Towns in America
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 Vero Beach FL
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Question about Boulder area
- 10 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 13 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 14 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 15 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 16 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 17 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 18 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 25 US West Coast - Car or Camper