I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
10 Best Small Towns in America
- 1 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 6 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 7 Minnesota State Fair
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Trying To Find a Place
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 12 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 13 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 14 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 15 Logan Express
- 16 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 17 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 18 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 19 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 20 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 21 One day in NYC
- 22 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 23 Columbus food !
- 24 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 25 Best ice cream in Charleston