I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 2 Florida's Finest
- 3 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 4 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 5 San Diego restaurant
- 6 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 9 Food Tours
- 10 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 11 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 12 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 13 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 14 15 days driving through California
- 15 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 16 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 17 San Francisco to Yosemite
- 18 Pearl Harbor Day Trip
- 19 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 20 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 21 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 22 Road Trip Ideas
- 23 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 24 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 25 NYC to Washington by train