I wanted to share a recent Fodor's blog story with you that's been making quite a stir on social media. Our editors took on the task of narrowing down a multitude of options to the 10 best small towns in America. The winners were picked based on criteria like population (all are under 50,000 people), and draws like great local eats, interesting museums and cultural points, and noteworthy natural attractions or outdoor adventures.
Did any of your favorites make the list? Which ones did we miss?
Read the story here: http://www.fodors.com/news/best-small-towns-in-usa-6591.html
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle?
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 4 International transferring planes at CDG
- 5 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 8 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 11 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 12 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 20 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 21 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food