I am planning a trip out west for our family of 5 plus my parents and possibly my in-laws...so a total of 9. We are planning on traveling the first 2 weeks of July, 2014. We feel like this will be the only time we get out west and want to "see it all"! On our list of places to visit is Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone National Park, Antelope Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Sequoia National Park. I have 3 teen girls and at some point I want to take them to LA for a few days. It would either be at the beginning or end of our trip. We are thinking of traveling in a rented motorhome. Cruise America has one way rentals that we are looking into. Am I crazy to think that we can cover that much land in 10-14 days? What other sights are a must see? Flights into South Dakota are expensive, so I'm thinking we will have to start our trip in LA. Thoughts? Suggestions?
10-14 day trip out west
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 2 planning a trip to US
- 3 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 6 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 7 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 8 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 9 Texas
- 10 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 11 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 12 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 17 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 10 day trip
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Utah restaurants
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 24 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 25 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April