A friend and I have a week in November to take a road trip with no destination in mind. we are leaving out of Louisville Kentucky. We were thinking about Ontario, the UP, great lakes area, but definitely not set on it. Maybe even maine, new York, I don't know. We haven't even decided north, south, east or west. We wanna keep our plans loose and flexible. We are mid 20's female, and just looking for a scenic route but also some fun night life.
1 week road trip to nowhere
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 2 searching for urban master planned community
- 3 Deep South sept 2015
- 4 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 New England September
- 7 Hawaii Group Travel
- 8 Austin Food Trucks
- 9 New York To Ashville NC
- 10 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 Fmpden, are you there?
- 13 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 14 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 15 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 16 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 17 Charleston Islands
- 18 Family Spring Break 2015
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 Mother Daughter Trip
- 22 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 23 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 24 Best VoIP headset?
- 25 Family lodging in/near Moab?