A friend and I have a week in November to take a road trip with no destination in mind. we are leaving out of Louisville Kentucky. We were thinking about Ontario, the UP, great lakes area, but definitely not set on it. Maybe even maine, new York, I don't know. We haven't even decided north, south, east or west. We wanna keep our plans loose and flexible. We are mid 20's female, and just looking for a scenic route but also some fun night life.
1 week road trip to nowhere
View all United States activity »
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Vero Beach FL
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 8 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Grand Canyon in March?
- 24 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 25 California Tour Groups?