A friend and I have a week in November to take a road trip with no destination in mind. we are leaving out of Louisville Kentucky. We were thinking about Ontario, the UP, great lakes area, but definitely not set on it. Maybe even maine, new York, I don't know. We haven't even decided north, south, east or west. We wanna keep our plans loose and flexible. We are mid 20's female, and just looking for a scenic route but also some fun night life.
1 week road trip to nowhere
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint