I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, mission valley
- 2 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 3 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 4 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 8 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 9 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 10 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 11 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 14 MN lake home rental needed
- 15 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 16 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 17 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!