I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 usa roadtrip
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 4 How To Win Lottery System: 5 Secrets
- 5 Christmas in Colorado
- 6 Hawaii and...where?
- 7 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 8 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 9 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 10 Marfa/Big Bend
- 11 DC Restaurants
- 12 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 13 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 JFK to Washington
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!