I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England September
- 2 NYC taxi vs car service
- 3 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 7 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 8 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 9 Austin Food Trucks
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 searching for urban master planned community
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Condos near Disney World
- 16 family celebration trip
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Hawaii Group Travel
- 20 New York To Ashville NC
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Fmpden, are you there?
- 24 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 25 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?