I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new york subway help please
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 4 Boston to see Sargent works
- 5 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 6 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 7 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 8 Moving out of states from Florida
- 9 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 10 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 11 Atlanta to LA
- 12 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 16 Things to do in La Jolla
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 21 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 25 Things to do in Key West