I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 3 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 4 First time, Best business class?
- 5 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 8 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 9 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 Zion and Bryce in July
- 12 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 13 Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 18 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 19 Kids Vacation Place
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 US-Canada road trip help
- 25 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!