I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!
- 1 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 16 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 17 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 23 pa to az
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 Savanah Sojourn