I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 2 Rose Parade Novice
- 3 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 4 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 5 Vegas Where to Start
- 6 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 7 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 8 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 9 A little packing advice..
- 10 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 11 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 12 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 13 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 14 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 15 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 16 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 17 Niagara Falls train stations
- 18 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 19 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 20 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 21 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 22 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 23 Pt. Reyes with kids
- 24 Road trip October
- 25 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!