I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 2 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 3 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 4 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 New York City-New Things?
- 9 Camping Generator!?
- 10 Minneapolis Parking
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 14 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 15 DC - WW2 flyover
- 16 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 17 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 18 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 19 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 20 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 21 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 22 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 23 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 24 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 25 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats