I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 2 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Miami
- 5 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 6 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 7 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 8 March in New Mexico
- 9 Driving Alaska
- 10 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Border crossing
- 13 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 14 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 15 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 16 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 17 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 Cross country tips
- 21 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 22 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 23 Ideas for New York
- 24 Parka in PA during February?
- 25 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!