I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 2 Philly
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 5 Hotel near Miami airport
- 6 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 7 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 8 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 9 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 NYC IN AUGUST
- 14 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 20 Will have five days in Savannah
- 21 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 22 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 23 Itinerary opinions
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living