I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 3 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Less commercial beach?
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 8 Kauai golf
- 9 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 21 Cape Ann area
- 22 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????