I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 2 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 3 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 4 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 7 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 9 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 12 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 13 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 14 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 15 Grand Canyon to LA
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Where to stay in NYC
- 18 Death Valley
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 21 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 22 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 23 Nashville 2016
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!