I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT POGO CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Pogo Reset Password
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 4 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 7 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 10 Miami for 2 days
- 11 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 12 Great Falls or Helena?
- 13 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 14 What to request?
- 15 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 What to see in Portland
- 18 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 More problems for Big Sur
- 21 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 24 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 25 Rules of the NY Subway
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!