I originally posted a question asking for recommendations in the Miami area as this is where we fly into and out of for our weeks holiday on our way back from 10 days in SF and Yosemite NP region.
However, having now researched a lot more, I think I have been looking for something that doesn't exist, so we are widening our search area to more of Florida.
Here is what we are after:
A condo/villa/apartment preferably right on a great beach that is toddler friendly (so sandy, swim friendly, preferably no strong current and doesn't shelve too quickly so our little one can play in the shallows.
Not in a really built up area.
Not in a noisy, party area.
We are really looking for a chilled out place to enjoy some sun and fun family time.
We are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a few nice places to eat, nothing fancy required just good food And also a shop to buy essentials.
we are staying a week so don't mind driving up to about 4 hours or so from Miami if required to find somewhere that will meet our criteria.
We are also interested in visiting the Caya Costa State Park so wonder if somewhere that direction could be an option, but this is not essential.
Our budget is max $1200 for the week for the accom.
There are 3 of us but would like our daughter to have a separate room as she sleeps better that way, so min 2 bed.
Am I still looking for something that doesn't exist or can you help?!
Thanks in advance x
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 Martha's Vineyard area
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 6 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 7 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 8 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 9 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 10 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 11 Returned from Sedona
- 12 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 13 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 14 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 15 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 16 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 17 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 18 Western U.S. Road trip
- 19 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 20 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 21 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 22 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 23 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 24 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 25 Boston--Another Art Mission
1 week in Florida - on a beach, toddler friendly please advise!