I have been lucky enough to be offered a free house in Cape Cod from Sept 6th to 13th. However, as we'll be flying from Ireland, we want to take a longer trip. can anyone offer some suggestions for the first week in Sept? We are a couple in our late 40s who like good food and wine and enjoy exploring historic sites. We don't mind driving but not endless interstates. We've been to NY city a couple of times but never to Boston.
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Restaurants
- 2 Six from Six Flags commercials
- 3 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 4 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 5 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 6 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 7 Chicago 2017
- 8 Hawaii and...where?
- 9 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 10 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 11 Christmas in Colorado
- 12 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 13 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 14 usa roadtrip
- 15 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 16 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 19 Marfa/Big Bend
- 20 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 21 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 22 JFK to Washington
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th