I have been lucky enough to be offered a free house in Cape Cod from Sept 6th to 13th. However, as we'll be flying from Ireland, we want to take a longer trip. can anyone offer some suggestions for the first week in Sept? We are a couple in our late 40s who like good food and wine and enjoy exploring historic sites. We don't mind driving but not endless interstates. We've been to NY city a couple of times but never to Boston.
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating to the Deep South
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 4 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 5 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 6 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 7 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 11 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 12 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 13 Seattle to San Francisco
- 14 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 17 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 22 Budget NYC hotel
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015