I have been lucky enough to be offered a free house in Cape Cod from Sept 6th to 13th. However, as we'll be flying from Ireland, we want to take a longer trip. can anyone offer some suggestions for the first week in Sept? We are a couple in our late 40s who like good food and wine and enjoy exploring historic sites. We don't mind driving but not endless interstates. We've been to NY city a couple of times but never to Boston.
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 2 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 5 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 6 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Wedding gifts?
- 9 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 10 Seattle?
- 11 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 12 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 13 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 14 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 15 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 18 costco Big island
- 19 Layover
- 20 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 21 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 22 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 23 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival