I have been lucky enough to be offered a free house in Cape Cod from Sept 6th to 13th. However, as we'll be flying from Ireland, we want to take a longer trip. can anyone offer some suggestions for the first week in Sept? We are a couple in our late 40s who like good food and wine and enjoy exploring historic sites. We don't mind driving but not endless interstates. We've been to NY city a couple of times but never to Boston.
Tks in advance
1 week Cape Cod in early Sept. What to do for 2nd week?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Getaway
- 3 Refining my California Itinerary
- 4 What's new on Maui?
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 7 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 8 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 14 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Christmas in TX
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 18 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 22 Tucson area flooding
- 23 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 24 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 25 Moving to New Jersey