I have been lucky enough to be offered a free house in Cape Cod from Sept 6th to 13th. However, as we'll be flying from Ireland, we want to take a longer trip. can anyone offer some suggestions for the first week in Sept? We are a couple in our late 40s who like good food and wine and enjoy exploring historic sites. We don't mind driving but not endless interstates. We've been to NY city a couple of times but never to Boston.
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 2 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 3 Northern California Redwoods
- 4 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 5 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 6 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 9 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 10 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 11 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 Neue Galerie
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 16 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 17 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 18 Arizona in winter
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 20 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 A Few Days in Asheville
- 23 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 24 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 25 trip repor 5th-8th October