I have been lucky enough to be offered a free house in Cape Cod from Sept 6th to 13th. However, as we'll be flying from Ireland, we want to take a longer trip. can anyone offer some suggestions for the first week in Sept? We are a couple in our late 40s who like good food and wine and enjoy exploring historic sites. We don't mind driving but not endless interstates. We've been to NY city a couple of times but never to Boston.
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 3 California Trip
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 6 New Orleans
- 7 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 8 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 9 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 10 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 Weather in Chicago
- 17 Road trip around Washington DC
- 18 Utah trip Itinerary
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 23 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 24 Help me with this
- 25 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice