I have been lucky enough to be offered a free house in Cape Cod from Sept 6th to 13th. However, as we'll be flying from Ireland, we want to take a longer trip. can anyone offer some suggestions for the first week in Sept? We are a couple in our late 40s who like good food and wine and enjoy exploring historic sites. We don't mind driving but not endless interstates. We've been to NY city a couple of times but never to Boston.
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy High Quality undetectable counterfeit money ((whatsapp +32465108168))
- 2 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 3 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Northern California Gardens.
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 9 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 10 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 11 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Florida with a 2 year old
- 14 Train from east cost to west coast
- 15 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 16 Route 66
- 17 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 18 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 19 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 20 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 21 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 22 Arches or Zion?
- 23 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 24 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 25 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte