I have been lucky enough to be offered a free house in Cape Cod from Sept 6th to 13th. However, as we'll be flying from Ireland, we want to take a longer trip. can anyone offer some suggestions for the first week in Sept? We are a couple in our late 40s who like good food and wine and enjoy exploring historic sites. We don't mind driving but not endless interstates. We've been to NY city a couple of times but never to Boston.
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboosterbits.com/revolyn-ultra-de/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/musclex-tst-1700-reviews/
- 3 Route Planning for East USA
- 4 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 5 Roller Coaster
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/diabazole/
- 7 http://menintalk.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Utah National Parks visit
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 12 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Honeymoon out west.
- 18 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 19 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 20 Chicago to Charleston
- 21 How many states have you been to?
- 22 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 23 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 24 USA, Trip to the south
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)