I have been lucky enough to be offered a free house in Cape Cod from Sept 6th to 13th. However, as we'll be flying from Ireland, we want to take a longer trip. can anyone offer some suggestions for the first week in Sept? We are a couple in our late 40s who like good food and wine and enjoy exploring historic sites. We don't mind driving but not endless interstates. We've been to NY city a couple of times but never to Boston.
Tks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 2 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 3 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 4 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 5 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 6 New Orleans logistics
- 7 Western U.S. Road trip
- 8 First Trip to New Orleans
- 9 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 10 North Carolina Coast
- 11 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 12 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 13 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 14 Wildlife hike in Colorado Springs
- 15 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 16 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 17 shopping with teenager in D, C.
- 18 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 19 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 20 Aspen, Vail, Summit CO, RMNP Trip report - long
- 21 San Antonio area - thinking of you
- 22 Returned from Sedona
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 25 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo