I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
1 hours 37 mins layaway in Miami International airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Las Vegas in March
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 12 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 13 Hana hotels in August
- 14 from Moab to Bryce
- 15 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Berkshires
- 22 Spring Break in Charleston
- 23 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 24 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 25 Hana question