I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ⌘^ /^⌘ BUS97.COM ⌘^ /^⌘ 카지노사이트 ⌘^ /^⌘ 토토사이트
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 4 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 5 Glacier National Park
- 6 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 7 South east road trip
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 10 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 11 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 12 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 13 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 16 Any Sanibel experts?
- 17 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 18 Later Winter around Mobile
- 19 Rafting the Colorado
- 20 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Coffee in Boston?
- 24 Nashville Never Been
- 25 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?