I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 2 DC Hotel location help
- 3 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 4 DC Metro to other sites?
- 5 Cleveland West Side Market
- 6 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 7 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 8 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 9 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 Miami airport--safety??
- 15 Zurich airport connections
- 16 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 17 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 18 Eastern Seaboard
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 Recent Spam Attacks
- 21 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 22 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 23 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 US whole month of January where to