I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
1 hours 37 mins layaway in Miami International airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 3 Brooklyn why?
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 WISCONSIN
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 11 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 19 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 20 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 21 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 22 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?