I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 2 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 3 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Venice, CA area
- 6 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 7 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 8 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 10 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 11 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 12 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 13 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 14 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 15 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 16 Rhode Island Get Away
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Vancouver to Washington State
- 19 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Glacier National Park 2018
- 22 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 23 Adirondacks trip repot
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Carmel CA lodging