I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 2 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 3 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 4 Alaska independent tour for group
- 5 Hamilton Broadway
- 6 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 7 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 8 Florida Beach Hotel
- 9 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 10 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 11 Washington DC with kids
- 12 My road trip through southern US.
- 13 Late night eating in Kauai
- 14 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 15 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 16 Florida Nature Trip
- 17 help from a true New Yorker.
- 18 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 19 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 22 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 23 Safety Concerns
- 24 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 25 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?