I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 5 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 6 Boston to Naples florida
- 7 Hotel in Reno
- 8 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 9 Retiring to Tucson
- 10 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 11 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 25 Luxury hotel in Charleston