I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 New Mexico in May
- 3 Redwoods National Park
- 4 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 5 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 6 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 10 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 Traveling Alone
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 15 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 16 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 17 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 18 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 22 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Las Vegas Vacation