I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/max-grow-xtreme/
- 3 http://menintalk.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 4 http://wellnesssupplement.com/intellex-plus/
- 5 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 6 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 7 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 Summer trip
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 13 Florida keys trip
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 16 Route Planning for East USA
- 17 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 18 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 21 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 24 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 25 Skagway