I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids Vacation Place
- 2 Boston waterfront Italian
- 3 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 4 First time, Best business class?
- 5 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 6 US-Canada road trip help
- 7 What to pack
- 8 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 9 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 10 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 11 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 12 Desert Southwest
- 13 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 17 Mardi Gras
- 18 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 19 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 22 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 23 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 24 Napa valley getaway
- 25 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?