I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Classic NYC Deli
- 2 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 3 Buying wine New York City
- 4 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 5 Sedona to Vegas
- 6 Cape Cod visit in August
- 7 carmel vs. monterey california
- 8 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 9 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 10 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 13 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 14 Tulip time
- 15 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 16 Nashville Public Transportation
- 17 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 18 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 19 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 20 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 23 8 day trip to Florida
- 24 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 25 BYOB in New York City