I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 2 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 3 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 4 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 5 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 6 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 7 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 8 http://www.getadvancingincome.com/pokemon-fire-red-cheats/
- 9 Highway 1 motels
- 10 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 11 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 12 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 13 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 14 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 15 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 16 driving from LA to Portland
- 17 Places to stay in TX...?
- 18 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 21 Silverthorne
- 22 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 23 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 24 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 25 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.