I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
1 hours 37 mins layaway in Miami International airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in NYC
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 14 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 15 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 18 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 19 Richmond highlights?
- 20 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 21 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 22 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 25 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)