I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 2 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 3 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Maine
- 6 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 7 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 8 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 9 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 10 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 13 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 15 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 16 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 17 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 18 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 19 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 20 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 21 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 22 Austin with Kids
- 23 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 24 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 25 Areas to Stay in Boston