I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Geeks: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO 24*7
- 3 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 4 Oregon Coast road trip
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 8 How much cash do you travel with?
- 9 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 10 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 11 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 12 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 13 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 14 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 15 More problems for Big Sur
- 16 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 17 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 18 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 19 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 20 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 21 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 22 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 23 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 Yosemite Trip May 2017