I am a US citizen who will be back from south america on 03/26/12 at 5 am to Miami International airport and have a connecting flight at 6:37 am, Where I am from (SF) this would be more than enough since I never have any checked luggage, but how about Miami? Thanks.
The things I worry the most is the custom back to miami and the custom search again when trying to go to my connecting flight. Do I need to be totally exit the interantional airport and walk to the domestic one and board again. Is it a very big airport? Thanks.
1 hours 37 mins layaway in Miami International airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Monterey and Napa
- 3 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 4 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 New England in the fall
- 7 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 8 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 9 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 10 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 Worst Restaurants in America
- 13 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 14 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 19 Yosemite Lodging
- 20 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 21 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 22 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 23 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 N California trip questions