Need some guidance. Only 1 day in Tucson. It will be a day trip from Scottsdale area. 2 things I’d like to see for certain: Mission del Bac and the Barrio Historico section. First are they relatively close to each other? Also, is there an Old Pueblo section? I understand the Barrio Historico is a row of color housing. First time to Tucson and would like a cultural experience and not the up and coming metropolitan environment. Thank you for any and all suggestions. Peace and everything good to you !
1 Day Tucson Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 3 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 4 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 5 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 6 best of yellowstone
- 7 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 12 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 15 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 16 Vegas hotels for families
- 17 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 18 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 24 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 25 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't