This coming Monday June 24 I will be in Portland, Maine for one day. I am using a travel credit. I'm leaving NYC in the morning to get there at 9 AM and coming back at 7:30 PM by plane. I am taking the 1 hour 45 min bus and casco bay tour. I would like to know is there any thing else anyone can recommend such as or any other activities. I know that's its a small city with about 65,000 population.its a big difference compared to major cities that i have been to in to in different parts of the country and world. i think a small city like Portland looks interesting.
1 day in Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March