This coming Monday June 24 I will be in Portland, Maine for one day. I am using a travel credit. I'm leaving NYC in the morning to get there at 9 AM and coming back at 7:30 PM by plane. I am taking the 1 hour 45 min bus and casco bay tour. I would like to know is there any thing else anyone can recommend such as or any other activities. I know that's its a small city with about 65,000 population.its a big difference compared to major cities that i have been to in to in different parts of the country and world. i think a small city like Portland looks interesting.
1 day in Portland
View all United States activity »
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 6 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Biloxi questions again
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans