This coming Monday June 24 I will be in Portland, Maine for one day. I am using a travel credit. I'm leaving NYC in the morning to get there at 9 AM and coming back at 7:30 PM by plane. I am taking the 1 hour 45 min bus and casco bay tour. I would like to know is there any thing else anyone can recommend such as or any other activities. I know that's its a small city with about 65,000 population.its a big difference compared to major cities that i have been to in to in different parts of the country and world. i think a small city like Portland looks interesting.
1 day in Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 3 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 4 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 7 Re-Visit DC
- 8 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 9 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 10 Places to stay in DC
- 11 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 12 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 13 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 20 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 21 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 22 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 23 NYC
- 24 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 25 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip