This coming Monday June 24 I will be in Portland, Maine for one day. I am using a travel credit. I'm leaving NYC in the morning to get there at 9 AM and coming back at 7:30 PM by plane. I am taking the 1 hour 45 min bus and casco bay tour. I would like to know is there any thing else anyone can recommend such as or any other activities. I know that's its a small city with about 65,000 population.its a big difference compared to major cities that i have been to in to in different parts of the country and world. i think a small city like Portland looks interesting.
1 day in Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 7 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 8 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 16 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 17 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC