I've just come over from Australia on a 12-month work & travel visa and I'm looking to buy a vehicle but wanted to get some insider knowledge first..
Right now I am working in Oxford, MS probably for the next month or two.. After leaving here I'd like to be able to drive around the country (no set destinations, I just want to have the freedom to drive somewhere when I feel the need).
I'm looking for something fairly versatile that can handle long drives, but also something that's not going to be a hassle to drive in urban areas.. Also preferably something that I am able to sleep in (comfortably)..
I'm thinking some sort of van is going to be my best bet, maybe a truck with a slide in camper?
Thank you in advance for any advice you can send my way!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/androforce-x10/
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 4 Christmas in Colorado
- 5 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 6 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 9 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 10 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 11 JFK to Washington
- 12 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 13 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 14 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 15 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 16 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 17 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 18 How much time in Badlands?
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 20 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 21 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 22 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 23 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 24 Where to live in the North East
- 25 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis