Hello I need some suggestion on how many days we should visit YSNP & GTNP??? We are family of 3 with a teenager son looking to stay 2-3 days at YSNP and 2 day in GTNP and two days driving back to Las Vegas. I'm looking for some affordable places for lodgings with all basic amenities and easy access to the parks and reasonable place to eat. Any input and advice is helpful as we are running out of time finding lodgings. Our target days Is July 30 until Aug 6, 2013 Thank you!
& days visit to Yellowstone National Parks & Grand Tetons.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly