I am always looking for nifty iPad apps for my vacation trips. I find it extremely helpful using my iPad in an unknown place like a big city. Also I like to prepare using my iPad either finding new travel destinations and getting inspired through pictures or even booking my trip.
Any tips or personal experiences are welcome.
Here is my Top 5 of travel apps for my iPad:
- Vista Point Travel webcams ( http://taps.io/Jzig )
- TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/apps)
- Duolingo (http://www.duolingo.com/)
- Kayak (http://www.kayak.com/mobile)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/apps-and-ebooks/)
What are you favorite travel apps which make your life easier on the road?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 2 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 3 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 4 Planning your next vacation
- 5 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 8 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 9 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 10 Road trip stops
- 11 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 12 Travel towel?
- 13 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 14 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 15 Favorite budget travel items?
- 16 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 17 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 18 Buying Russia train tickets
- 19 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 20 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 21 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 22 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 23 Phone services in Western Europe
- 24 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?
- 25 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC