I am always looking for nifty iPad apps for my vacation trips. I find it extremely helpful using my iPad in an unknown place like a big city. Also I like to prepare using my iPad either finding new travel destinations and getting inspired through pictures or even booking my trip.
Any tips or personal experiences are welcome.
Here is my Top 5 of travel apps for my iPad:
- Vista Point Travel webcams ( http://taps.io/Jzig )
- TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/apps)
- Duolingo (http://www.duolingo.com/)
- Kayak (http://www.kayak.com/mobile)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/apps-and-ebooks/)
What are you favorite travel apps which make your life easier on the road?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 SRS Travels Bus Booking
- 2 shopping for a digital camera
- 3 7 hour layover in Paris CDG
- 4 Southeast romantic destinations
- 5 destination help
- 6 Las Vegas to Kingston, NY max- 8/9 days
- 7 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 8 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 9 travelling with infant
- 10 What to do with mail when traveling
- 11 Prague & Croatia
- 12 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 13 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 14 Norway in November
- 15 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 16 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 17 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 18 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 19 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 20 Schengen visa
- 21 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 22 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 23 Daypack Recommendation
- 24 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 25 greece to germany. doable?