I am always looking for nifty iPad apps for my vacation trips. I find it extremely helpful using my iPad in an unknown place like a big city. Also I like to prepare using my iPad either finding new travel destinations and getting inspired through pictures or even booking my trip.
Any tips or personal experiences are welcome.
Here is my Top 5 of travel apps for my iPad:
- Vista Point Travel webcams ( http://taps.io/Jzig )
- TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/apps)
- Duolingo (http://www.duolingo.com/)
- Kayak (http://www.kayak.com/mobile)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/apps-and-ebooks/)
What are you favorite travel apps which make your life easier on the road?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 2 Best Hostels
- 3 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 4 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 5 to travel or settle down?
- 6 garment travel organizer
- 7 Newbie Using Whats App
- 8 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 9 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 10 Which type of car ?
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Cape Town Ideas
- 13 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 14 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 15 Road Trip For Two
- 16 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 17 Copper Canyon
- 18 Travel through Expedia
- 19 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 20 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 21 Round the World
- 22 Misleading third party websites
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 25 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC