I am always looking for nifty iPad apps for my vacation trips. I find it extremely helpful using my iPad in an unknown place like a big city. Also I like to prepare using my iPad either finding new travel destinations and getting inspired through pictures or even booking my trip.
Any tips or personal experiences are welcome.
Here is my Top 5 of travel apps for my iPad:
- Vista Point Travel webcams ( http://taps.io/Jzig )
- TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/apps)
- Duolingo (http://www.duolingo.com/)
- Kayak (http://www.kayak.com/mobile)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/apps-and-ebooks/)
What are you favorite travel apps which make your life easier on the road?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 1-800-841-6436 netflix technical support phone number
- 2 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 3 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 4 Video memory
- 5 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 6 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 7 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 8 My Trip to Spain
- 9 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 10 Senior lady travels solo
- 11 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 12 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 13 travel insurance
- 14 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 15 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 16 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 17 Backpacking in Europe
- 18 Travelocity problems
- 19 need to Plan summer holidays
- 20 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 21 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 22 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 23 Food Delicacies of spain
- 24 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!
- 25 Too old maybe?