I am always looking for nifty iPad apps for my vacation trips. I find it extremely helpful using my iPad in an unknown place like a big city. Also I like to prepare using my iPad either finding new travel destinations and getting inspired through pictures or even booking my trip.
Any tips or personal experiences are welcome.
Here is my Top 5 of travel apps for my iPad:
- Vista Point Travel webcams ( http://taps.io/Jzig )
- TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/apps)
- Duolingo (http://www.duolingo.com/)
- Kayak (http://www.kayak.com/mobile)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/apps-and-ebooks/)
What are you favorite travel apps which make your life easier on the road?
Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 2 Home Exchanges
- 3 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 4 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 5 India food Tours
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 8 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 9 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 10 Going to Costa Rica
- 11 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 12 Air B&B
- 13 Single supplements
- 14 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 15 Discounted luggage websites
- 16 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 17 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 18 Travel eruope early November this year
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 22 Thanksgiving week trip
- 23 Anniversary trip
- 24 Where would you go if you were us?
- 25 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?