I am always looking for nifty iPad apps for my vacation trips. I find it extremely helpful using my iPad in an unknown place like a big city. Also I like to prepare using my iPad either finding new travel destinations and getting inspired through pictures or even booking my trip.
Any tips or personal experiences are welcome.
Here is my Top 5 of travel apps for my iPad:
- Vista Point Travel webcams ( http://taps.io/Jzig )
- TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/apps)
- Duolingo (http://www.duolingo.com/)
- Kayak (http://www.kayak.com/mobile)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/apps-and-ebooks/)
What are you favorite travel apps which make your life easier on the road?
Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Visa expiration and re entry
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Jacket with pockets
- 6 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 7 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 10 Dual time zone watches
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam