I am always looking for nifty iPad apps for my vacation trips. I find it extremely helpful using my iPad in an unknown place like a big city. Also I like to prepare using my iPad either finding new travel destinations and getting inspired through pictures or even booking my trip.
Any tips or personal experiences are welcome.
Here is my Top 5 of travel apps for my iPad:
- Vista Point Travel webcams ( http://taps.io/Jzig )
- TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/apps)
- Duolingo (http://www.duolingo.com/)
- Kayak (http://www.kayak.com/mobile)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/apps-and-ebooks/)
What are you favorite travel apps which make your life easier on the road?
Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 4 Finding a House Sitter.
- 5 Road Scholar
- 6 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK