I am always looking for nifty iPad apps for my vacation trips. I find it extremely helpful using my iPad in an unknown place like a big city. Also I like to prepare using my iPad either finding new travel destinations and getting inspired through pictures or even booking my trip.
Any tips or personal experiences are welcome.
Here is my Top 5 of travel apps for my iPad:
- Vista Point Travel webcams ( http://taps.io/Jzig )
- TripAdvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/apps)
- Duolingo (http://www.duolingo.com/)
- Kayak (http://www.kayak.com/mobile)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/apps-and-ebooks/)
What are you favorite travel apps which make your life easier on the road?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Nail Fungus? http://www.potentbodyformation.com/zetaclear-reviews/
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 4 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 5 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 6 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 7 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 8 Tech Help Please
- 9 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 10 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 11 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 12 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 13 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 14 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 15 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 16 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 17 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 18 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 19 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 20 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 21 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Daypack Recommendation
- 24 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 25 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia