If you are here then you are no doubt familiar with travelogues, blogs and other travel writing. I spend much of my time traipsing around different countries and have started to write about certain experiences that i have had.
Ive begun to post them here and there on the web, purely to encourage a little feedback. If you have time, I would be most grateful if you could pour over one, or more, of the articles and give me your honest opinion of them. Any criticism/suggestions you may have would be most welcome. I promise not to take offence and get all huffy if its not all pats on the back Email me, PM me or, if the moderators (who, i must say, look very lovely today) allow it, then post your comments on this thread.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you wish to view my articles then please follow the link below.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 How to find the best adventure tour
- 3 One month free to travel in February
- 4 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 8 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 9 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 10 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Need Amalfi planning help
- 13 Where to go...April of 2018
- 14 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 15 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 16 California Zepher
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 19 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 20 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 21 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 22 Airport robbery
- 23 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 24 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 25 California Zepher (train)