If you are here then you are no doubt familiar with travelogues, blogs and other travel writing. I spend much of my time traipsing around different countries and have started to write about certain experiences that i have had.
Ive begun to post them here and there on the web, purely to encourage a little feedback. If you have time, I would be most grateful if you could pour over one, or more, of the articles and give me your honest opinion of them. Any criticism/suggestions you may have would be most welcome. I promise not to take offence and get all huffy if its not all pats on the back Email me, PM me or, if the moderators (who, i must say, look very lovely today) allow it, then post your comments on this thread.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you wish to view my articles then please follow the link below.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Crete Destinations - Top 10 Places
- 2 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 3 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 4 First time travelling outside the USA
- 5 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 6 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 7 SIXT car rental in US
- 8 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 9 What suitcase size holds around 60 pounds of weight.
- 10 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 11 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 12 Visit to usa
- 13 Terrified traveller
- 14 insect repellent bracelets
- 15 Top travel destinations 2017
- 16 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 17 Early trip planning
- 18 First time traveler
- 19 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 20 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 21 Tour company or DIY?
- 22 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 23 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days
- 24 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 25 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?