If you are here then you are no doubt familiar with travelogues, blogs and other travel writing. I spend much of my time traipsing around different countries and have started to write about certain experiences that i have had.
Ive begun to post them here and there on the web, purely to encourage a little feedback. If you have time, I would be most grateful if you could pour over one, or more, of the articles and give me your honest opinion of them. Any criticism/suggestions you may have would be most welcome. I promise not to take offence and get all huffy if its not all pats on the back Email me, PM me or, if the moderators (who, i must say, look very lovely today) allow it, then post your comments on this thread.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you wish to view my articles then please follow the link below.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Finding a House Sitter.
- 4 Road Scholar
- 5 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 6 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 7 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 8 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Useful travel apps
- 12 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 13 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 14 Base city in England
- 15 Suggestions please
- 16 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 17 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 18 vow renewal
- 19 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 20 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 21 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 24 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 25 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?