If you are here then you are no doubt familiar with travelogues, blogs and other travel writing. I spend much of my time traipsing around different countries and have started to write about certain experiences that i have had.
Ive begun to post them here and there on the web, purely to encourage a little feedback. If you have time, I would be most grateful if you could pour over one, or more, of the articles and give me your honest opinion of them. Any criticism/suggestions you may have would be most welcome. I promise not to take offence and get all huffy if its not all pats on the back Email me, PM me or, if the moderators (who, i must say, look very lovely today) allow it, then post your comments on this thread.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you wish to view my articles then please follow the link below.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 2 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 3 Anniversary trip
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 7 Light weight Luggage
- 8 Carry-on Luggage
- 9 Traveling with a smartphone
- 10 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 11 Transferring on an international flight
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 16 Thanksgiving week trip
- 17 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 20 Thrifty OHare parking
- 21 Saving money travelling the world
- 22 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 23 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 24 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 25 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?