Non-smokers: I have the opportunity of staying in a pretty good boutique hotel- the location is in a good place, the room looks attractive, breakfast is included and it's a great discounted room rate. The only problem is that the room is a smokers' room. As a non-smoker, would you still stay there or is it enough for you to give it a miss?
Would you sleep in a smokers' room?
- 1 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 2 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Sardinia, Italy
- 5 Vacation Destination
- 6 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 7 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 8 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 9 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 10 train tickets for italy
- 11 iPad use on long flights
- 12 Shoe Trouble
- 13 Good article on shoes for travel
- 14 Rose Bowl Parade
- 15 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA