I am in the process of planning a travel company for women only.Have you experienced such a trip & what were the pros & cons? For those who haven't, what type of trip would entice you?
Women Only Travel
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 [Academic] Help with travel project
- 2 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 3 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 4 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 7 finding last minute packages
- 8 trip ideas in May...
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 11 Scotland
- 12 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 13 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 14 Moving from DC to Texas
- 15 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 16 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 17 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 18 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 19 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 20 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 21 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 22 Which luggage scales?
- 23 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 24 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 25 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?