I am an university student majored in agriculture, JAPAN. I have dreamed that any people don't have trouble in food. Throughout my travel on developing countries, I would like to know what kind of food they eat, how they make crops and what I can do! In order to travel for one year, I have to take off school. Many people may doubt if you need traveling for one year to achieve your aims. I do not know that...
I long for travel alone for long time. But actually I doubt if I have to travel for long time... I have to take off school. I think whether my travel will have value just as taking off school.
I can not start travel because I am not able to have courage.
So I would like to ask for you why you travel,and advice to me!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/replenacell-reviews/
- 2 using packing cubes, folders etc.
- 3 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 4 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 5 Getting my child from Stanford
- 6 Ideal Trip!
- 7 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 8 Pa to New England States
- 9 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 10 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 11 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 12 cape cod
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 15 Lipault luggage durability
- 16 Credit card protection
- 17 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 18 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali
- 20 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 21 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 22 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 23 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 24 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 25 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes