I am an university student majored in agriculture, JAPAN. I have dreamed that any people don't have trouble in food. Throughout my travel on developing countries, I would like to know what kind of food they eat, how they make crops and what I can do! In order to travel for one year, I have to take off school. Many people may doubt if you need traveling for one year to achieve your aims. I do not know that...
I long for travel alone for long time. But actually I doubt if I have to travel for long time... I have to take off school. I think whether my travel will have value just as taking off school.
I can not start travel because I am not able to have courage.
So I would like to ask for you why you travel,and advice to me!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Family of 3-month long trip
- 2 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 3 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 4 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 5 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 6 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 7 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 8 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 9 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 10 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 11 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 Early trip planning
- 14 Something different for family of 6
- 15 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 16 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 17 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 18 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 19 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 20 Late December, early January travel
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 Nice, France
- 24 Finding deals based on departure location
- 25 St croix or Cancun HELP!