I am an university student majored in agriculture, JAPAN. I have dreamed that any people don't have trouble in food. Throughout my travel on developing countries, I would like to know what kind of food they eat, how they make crops and what I can do! In order to travel for one year, I have to take off school. Many people may doubt if you need traveling for one year to achieve your aims. I do not know that...
I long for travel alone for long time. But actually I doubt if I have to travel for long time... I have to take off school. I think whether my travel will have value just as taking off school.
I can not start travel because I am not able to have courage.
So I would like to ask for you why you travel,and advice to me!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 2 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 3 travelling with infant
- 4 What to do with mail when traveling
- 5 Prague & Croatia
- 6 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 7 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 8 destination help
- 9 Norway in November
- 10 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 11 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 12 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 13 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 14 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 15 Schengen visa
- 16 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 17 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 18 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 19 Daypack Recommendation
- 20 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 21 greece to germany. doable?
- 22 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 25 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40