I am an university student majored in agriculture, JAPAN. I have dreamed that any people don't have trouble in food. Throughout my travel on developing countries, I would like to know what kind of food they eat, how they make crops and what I can do! In order to travel for one year, I have to take off school. Many people may doubt if you need traveling for one year to achieve your aims. I do not know that...
I long for travel alone for long time. But actually I doubt if I have to travel for long time... I have to take off school. I think whether my travel will have value just as taking off school.
I can not start travel because I am not able to have courage.
So I would like to ask for you why you travel,and advice to me!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 2 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 3 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 4 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 5 Tech Help Please
- 6 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 7 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 10 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 11 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 12 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 13 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 14 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 15 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 16 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 17 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 18 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 19 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Daypack Recommendation
- 22 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 23 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 24 Where to go with an infant?
- 25 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me