I am an university student majored in agriculture, JAPAN. I have dreamed that any people don't have trouble in food. Throughout my travel on developing countries, I would like to know what kind of food they eat, how they make crops and what I can do! In order to travel for one year, I have to take off school. Many people may doubt if you need traveling for one year to achieve your aims. I do not know that...
I long for travel alone for long time. But actually I doubt if I have to travel for long time... I have to take off school. I think whether my travel will have value just as taking off school.
I can not start travel because I am not able to have courage.
So I would like to ask for you why you travel,and advice to me!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 magadh awadh menu - awadhi food - best restaurant in gurgaon
- 2 TravelAgent
- 3 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 4 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 5 Bad Experience
- 6 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 7 Business trip in early March
- 8 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 9 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 10 Family of 3-month long trip
- 11 Solo travel France / winter
- 12 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 13 Christmas warm weather
- 14 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 17 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 18 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 19 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 20 Want to go Munich
- 21 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 22 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 23 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 24 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 25 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?