We are looking for recommandations about our car location for our Next summer trip (Spain and Portugal).We will rent 2 cars : 6 days in Spain and another one for 5 days in Portugal. Portugal seems more expensive despite having it for one less day !
We are two adults and 2 kids (5 and 9 years old) , so the kids would need carseat (booster type for the oldest one).
We will travel with two 50 liters backpack and a small foldable stroller.
We want to rent with AutoEurope and they gave us those options (model and prices depend from locators) :
Economy car: Opel Corsa, VW polo or Seat Ibiza. Cost is between 180 and 200 Euro
Compact car: Hyundai I30, Seat Leon or Renault megane. Price is between 210 and 275 Euro
What would you do in our situation ? Those carr are not avaible in canada so I cant look at them tto have a better idea of the one that would suit us.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://xtrfact.com/nerve-aid/
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 Need Amalfi planning help
- 5 Where to go...April of 2018
- 6 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 7 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 8 California Zepher
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 11 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 12 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 13 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 14 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 15 Airport robbery
- 16 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 17 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 18 California Zepher (train)
- 19 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 20 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 21 Travel towel?
- 22 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 23 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 24 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 25 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail