I have read that some tour companies waive the single supplement during low season. Which companies do this? All the tour companies I have travelled with have a guarantee share policy, where you get a single room only if they cannot find someone for you to share with. I have always paid the single supplement since I prefer to have my own room and I usually travel in low season. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Which tour companies waive the single supplement?
- 1 How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
- 2 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 3 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 4 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 5 Eurail Pass Help!
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 8 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Vacation Destination
- 13 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 14 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 train tickets for italy
- 17 Shoe Trouble
- 18 Good article on shoes for travel
- 19 Rose Bowl Parade
- 20 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 21 Buying SNCF tickets
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges