I'm trying to find a good pair of shoes to take me that will be suitable for lots of walking, some trekking and also general use.
I keen being drawn to these Keen shoes. As I've always suffered from my feet overheating I think these look ideal and they also look very durable. I've put a link below(hope it works) of the pair I'm considering buying.
Am I heading in the right direction with my choice of shoe? Are they worth the £85 price tag? Any cheaper but similar alternatives?
Any advice I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Taxi In Amritsar Jag.cab Offering Cherishable Experience
- 2 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 3 super fun vacations...
- 4 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 5 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 6 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 garment travel organizer
- 9 Which type of car ?
- 10 travel partners
- 11 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 12 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 13 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 14 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 15 to travel or settle down?
- 16 THe case for linen
- 17 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 18 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 19 Honeymoon info
- 20 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 21 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 22 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 23 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 24 Newbie Using Whats App
- 25 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
Which shoes best for travelling around Thailand/Laos/Cambodia