I'm trying to find a good pair of shoes to take me that will be suitable for lots of walking, some trekking and also general use.
I keen being drawn to these Keen shoes. As I've always suffered from my feet overheating I think these look ideal and they also look very durable. I've put a link below(hope it works) of the pair I'm considering buying.
Am I heading in the right direction with my choice of shoe? Are they worth the £85 price tag? Any cheaper but similar alternatives?
Any advice I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best Hostels
- 2 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 3 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 4 garment travel organizer
- 5 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 6 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 7 Road Trip For Two
- 8 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 9 Copper Canyon
- 10 Travel through Expedia
- 11 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Round the World
- 14 Misleading third party websites
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 17 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 18 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 19 vegas to slc loop
- 20 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 21 barbados or tulum
- 22 resort with wild life on ground
- 23 Want great trip ideas? Attend a travel show!
- 24 Oregon coast trip destination advise please
- 25 BIKING BRUGES TO AMSTERDAM
Which shoes best for travelling around Thailand/Laos/Cambodia