I'm trying to find a good pair of shoes to take me that will be suitable for lots of walking, some trekking and also general use.
I keen being drawn to these Keen shoes. As I've always suffered from my feet overheating I think these look ideal and they also look very durable. I've put a link below(hope it works) of the pair I'm considering buying.
Am I heading in the right direction with my choice of shoe? Are they worth the £85 price tag? Any cheaper but similar alternatives?
Any advice I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 sbcglobal Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 sbcglobal Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 4 week travel with teens
- 3 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 4 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 7 One month free to travel in February
- 8 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 9 Honeymoon Destination
- 10 How to find the best adventure tour
- 11 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 12 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 13 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 14 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 15 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 16 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 17 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 18 Need Amalfi planning help
- 19 Where to go...April of 2018
- 20 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 21 California Zepher
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 24 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 25 Honeymoon ideas STAT
Which shoes best for travelling around Thailand/Laos/Cambodia