I'm looking for some help/guidance for our next vacation. We have been to Kauai and Maui, Hawaii, twice and we thought we'd try someplace new. The criteria is to be a warm/hot place with beautiful (warm water) beaches. I know there are lots of places around the world that would fit this criteria, but it's overwhelming to try and research them all. Our group would be of 9 people, that is 4 adults and 5 children ranging in ages 5 to 11. Kauai is my favorite place, because, in my opinion, it's more lush and not very commercialized. We were thinking the Caribbean's, or in that vicinity, but having never even been to Florida, I wouldn't even know which destination to choose. We'd get a condo with a kitchen to eat some meals at home, we usually plan to eat out just once a day (keeps the costs down). We'd like to be able to travel the island, or destination, to see items of nature and hiking and the like. It would be in the month of February for about 10-12 days total. We're coming from LA for one family and Chicago for the other family.
Where to vacation in the month of February
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 3 Which Travel Bag
- 4 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 5 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 8 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 11 europe In January
- 12 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 13 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 14 Where to go on Christmas?
- 15 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 16 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 17 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 18 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 19 Holiday Travel Plans
- 20 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 21 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 22 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 23 Help with honeymoon destination
- 24 places to stop and stretch.
- 25 Travel with or without kids ?