I'm looking for some help/guidance for our next vacation. We have been to Kauai and Maui, Hawaii, twice and we thought we'd try someplace new. The criteria is to be a warm/hot place with beautiful (warm water) beaches. I know there are lots of places around the world that would fit this criteria, but it's overwhelming to try and research them all. Our group would be of 9 people, that is 4 adults and 5 children ranging in ages 5 to 11. Kauai is my favorite place, because, in my opinion, it's more lush and not very commercialized. We were thinking the Caribbean's, or in that vicinity, but having never even been to Florida, I wouldn't even know which destination to choose. We'd get a condo with a kitchen to eat some meals at home, we usually plan to eat out just once a day (keeps the costs down). We'd like to be able to travel the island, or destination, to see items of nature and hiking and the like. It would be in the month of February for about 10-12 days total. We're coming from LA for one family and Chicago for the other family.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 2 http://getmenshealth.com/intelligex-review/
- 3 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 4 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 5 Travel Apps
- 6 Big Island February 2017
- 7 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 8 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 9 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 10 Video memory
- 11 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 12 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 13 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 14 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 15 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 16 My Trip to Spain
- 17 Senior lady travels solo
- 18 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 19 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 20 travel insurance
- 21 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 22 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 23 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 24 Backpacking in Europe
- 25 Travelocity problems