I'm looking for some help/guidance for our next vacation. We have been to Kauai and Maui, Hawaii, twice and we thought we'd try someplace new. The criteria is to be a warm/hot place with beautiful (warm water) beaches. I know there are lots of places around the world that would fit this criteria, but it's overwhelming to try and research them all. Our group would be of 9 people, that is 4 adults and 5 children ranging in ages 5 to 11. Kauai is my favorite place, because, in my opinion, it's more lush and not very commercialized. We were thinking the Caribbean's, or in that vicinity, but having never even been to Florida, I wouldn't even know which destination to choose. We'd get a condo with a kitchen to eat some meals at home, we usually plan to eat out just once a day (keeps the costs down). We'd like to be able to travel the island, or destination, to see items of nature and hiking and the like. It would be in the month of February for about 10-12 days total. We're coming from LA for one family and Chicago for the other family.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Girls Trip Ideas
- 2 Sunday Fundayz
- 3 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 6 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 7 Searching for co-travelers!
- 8 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 11 Family trip Europe
- 12 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 13 Home security while traveling
- 14 More on Phony Reviews
- 15 Advice for a newbie
- 16 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 17 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 18 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 19 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 20 Ideas February trip
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 22 Day bags when traveling
- 23 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 24 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 25 Three Week West Coast Road Trip