I'm looking for some help/guidance for our next vacation. We have been to Kauai and Maui, Hawaii, twice and we thought we'd try someplace new. The criteria is to be a warm/hot place with beautiful (warm water) beaches. I know there are lots of places around the world that would fit this criteria, but it's overwhelming to try and research them all. Our group would be of 9 people, that is 4 adults and 5 children ranging in ages 5 to 11. Kauai is my favorite place, because, in my opinion, it's more lush and not very commercialized. We were thinking the Caribbean's, or in that vicinity, but having never even been to Florida, I wouldn't even know which destination to choose. We'd get a condo with a kitchen to eat some meals at home, we usually plan to eat out just once a day (keeps the costs down). We'd like to be able to travel the island, or destination, to see items of nature and hiking and the like. It would be in the month of February for about 10-12 days total. We're coming from LA for one family and Chicago for the other family.
Where to vacation in the month of February
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 2 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 3 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 6 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 7 Finding a House Sitter.
- 8 Road Scholar
- 9 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 10 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 11 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 12 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 13 Your Best Travel Tips
- 14 Useful travel apps
- 15 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 16 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 17 Base city in England
- 18 Suggestions please
- 19 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 20 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 21 vow renewal
- 22 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 23 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 24 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 25 Group Tours for 30 somethings