I'm looking for some help/guidance for our next vacation. We have been to Kauai and Maui, Hawaii, twice and we thought we'd try someplace new. The criteria is to be a warm/hot place with beautiful (warm water) beaches. I know there are lots of places around the world that would fit this criteria, but it's overwhelming to try and research them all. Our group would be of 9 people, that is 4 adults and 5 children ranging in ages 5 to 11. Kauai is my favorite place, because, in my opinion, it's more lush and not very commercialized. We were thinking the Caribbean's, or in that vicinity, but having never even been to Florida, I wouldn't even know which destination to choose. We'd get a condo with a kitchen to eat some meals at home, we usually plan to eat out just once a day (keeps the costs down). We'd like to be able to travel the island, or destination, to see items of nature and hiking and the like. It would be in the month of February for about 10-12 days total. We're coming from LA for one family and Chicago for the other family.
Where to vacation in the month of February
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel and technology!
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 4 All purpose soap
- 5 never fly LIAT
- 6 quiet getaways for older women
- 7 finding last minute packages
- 8 Travel Books for Kids?
- 9 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 10 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 11 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 12 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 13 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 14 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 15 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 16 What book should I read?
- 17 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 18 Road trip in Italy
- 19 Hostel suggestions
- 20 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 21 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 22 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 23 Where to travel?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 What's stopping you from traveling more?