I'm looking for some help/guidance for our next vacation. We have been to Kauai and Maui, Hawaii, twice and we thought we'd try someplace new. The criteria is to be a warm/hot place with beautiful (warm water) beaches. I know there are lots of places around the world that would fit this criteria, but it's overwhelming to try and research them all. Our group would be of 9 people, that is 4 adults and 5 children ranging in ages 5 to 11. Kauai is my favorite place, because, in my opinion, it's more lush and not very commercialized. We were thinking the Caribbean's, or in that vicinity, but having never even been to Florida, I wouldn't even know which destination to choose. We'd get a condo with a kitchen to eat some meals at home, we usually plan to eat out just once a day (keeps the costs down). We'd like to be able to travel the island, or destination, to see items of nature and hiking and the like. It would be in the month of February for about 10-12 days total. We're coming from LA for one family and Chicago for the other family.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 safemovinglosangeles
- 2 Wildlife photography courses
- 3 Internet Banking Travel Payments
- 4 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 5 Well Needed Getaway
- 6 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 7 Trip to Greece
- 8 Cross-Country trip advice
- 9 Working with an agency
- 10 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 11 Managing Travel Photographs
- 12 Daypack Recommendation
- 13 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 51st Birthday Trip
- 16 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 17 THe case for linen
- 18 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 19 MS Slendida
- 20 currency app
- 21 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 22 All purpose soap
- 23 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 24 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 25 Idea about a car rental business for travelling