I'm looking for some help/guidance for our next vacation. We have been to Kauai and Maui, Hawaii, twice and we thought we'd try someplace new. The criteria is to be a warm/hot place with beautiful (warm water) beaches. I know there are lots of places around the world that would fit this criteria, but it's overwhelming to try and research them all. Our group would be of 9 people, that is 4 adults and 5 children ranging in ages 5 to 11. Kauai is my favorite place, because, in my opinion, it's more lush and not very commercialized. We were thinking the Caribbean's, or in that vicinity, but having never even been to Florida, I wouldn't even know which destination to choose. We'd get a condo with a kitchen to eat some meals at home, we usually plan to eat out just once a day (keeps the costs down). We'd like to be able to travel the island, or destination, to see items of nature and hiking and the like. It would be in the month of February for about 10-12 days total. We're coming from LA for one family and Chicago for the other family.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 2 everest base camp trekking september/october 2017
- 3 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 4 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?
- 5 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 6 40th anniversary
- 7 Help:best way from Calais to London
- 8 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 9 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 10 Travel towel?
- 11 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 12 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 13 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 14 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 15 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 16 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 17 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 18 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 19 Favorite budget travel items?
- 20 One way to and one way back home?
- 21 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 22 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 23 Connection Time for Dulles
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female