I'm looking for some help/guidance for our next vacation. We have been to Kauai and Maui, Hawaii, twice and we thought we'd try someplace new. The criteria is to be a warm/hot place with beautiful (warm water) beaches. I know there are lots of places around the world that would fit this criteria, but it's overwhelming to try and research them all. Our group would be of 9 people, that is 4 adults and 5 children ranging in ages 5 to 11. Kauai is my favorite place, because, in my opinion, it's more lush and not very commercialized. We were thinking the Caribbean's, or in that vicinity, but having never even been to Florida, I wouldn't even know which destination to choose. We'd get a condo with a kitchen to eat some meals at home, we usually plan to eat out just once a day (keeps the costs down). We'd like to be able to travel the island, or destination, to see items of nature and hiking and the like. It would be in the month of February for about 10-12 days total. We're coming from LA for one family and Chicago for the other family.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 9 Most Amazing Christmas Markets in Europe
- 2 vacation plan
- 3 which train from FCO to Firenze?
- 4 What a fantastic idea
- 5 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 6 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 7 Help with choosing guided tour
- 8 Trip ideas for the winter
- 9 Trip inspiration needed
- 10 A Black Bear Blog: Algonquin Park
- 11 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 12 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 13 Honeymoon August 2016
- 14 Ireland to ???
- 15 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 16 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 17 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 18 Road trip from PA to NY
- 19 layover time - immigration process
- 20 Sunday Fundayz
- 21 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 22 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 23 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 24 Year Long Travel
- 25 Packing light challenge