My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 2 Travel Apps
- 3 Big Island February 2017
- 4 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 5 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 6 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 7 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 8 Video memory
- 9 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 10 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 11 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 12 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 13 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 14 My Trip to Spain
- 15 Senior lady travels solo
- 16 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 17 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 18 travel insurance
- 19 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 20 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 21 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 22 Backpacking in Europe
- 23 Travelocity problems
- 24 need to Plan summer holidays
- 25 Sharing/organizing group travel photos