My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Taxi In Amritsar Jag.cab Offering Cherishable Experience
- 2 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 3 super fun vacations...
- 4 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 5 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 6 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 garment travel organizer
- 9 Which type of car ?
- 10 travel partners
- 11 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 12 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 13 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 14 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 15 to travel or settle down?
- 16 THe case for linen
- 17 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 18 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 19 Honeymoon info
- 20 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 21 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 22 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 23 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 24 Newbie Using Whats App
- 25 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?