My husband and I both 30 and 31 are looking to take a vacation in August from a Friday-Wednesday. We live close to newark airport so traveling is pretty convenient from there. We will be cruising in March in the Caribbean and visiting family in California in July. We love adventure, sightseeing, visiting spas, beaches, dinner & wine, and some down time. I know this may be vague to start, but Im really just looking for some help coming up with ideas for trips to start considering and comparing. Would love to hear your recommendations and ideas! Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 Packing Cubes
- 5 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 Vacation for two
- 8 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 14 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 15 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 16 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 17 Motorcycle trip
- 18 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 19 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 super fun vacations...
- 25 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?