Hi. I live in NJ. Have a 4 day weekend coming up in the beginning of August. 20 year wedding anniversary. Would love to go to a great beach, maybe an all inclusive place, but worry about hurricanes. Can't travel too far, because of the short time we have, so east coast or caribbean preferred - Thur to Sun. Any specific recommendations?? Just my husband and I. Thanks!! P.S. thinking along the lines of Discovery Cove in Florida, where everything is taken care of for you...but don't want to travel to FL in August...
Where to travel in August
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 2 Friends Seeking Advice
- 3 French gastronomy
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Website to map your trips?
- 6 Best places to start...
- 7 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 8 Winter Sunshine
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Travel health insurance
- 11 Private Guides - Cost question
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Rome and amalfi coast
- 15 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 16 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 17 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 18 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Phone service
- 21 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 22 Home security while traveling?
- 23 December travel - where to go?
- 24 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 25 Home Exchanges