I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveller Interviews for a Research Project: I Want to Learn From You
- 2 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 3 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 4 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 5 Autism/Disability Travel
- 6 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 7 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 8 Pedometer for Kids
- 9 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 12 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 13 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 14 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 19 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 20 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 21 Food in carry on
- 22 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 23 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 24 Spring Break in Florida?
- 25 Looking for destination suggestions