I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 tripadvisor warning
- 2 The "Vacation Problem"
- 3 Baggage Limits
- 4 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 5 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
- 6 First time euro traveler, ideas please!
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 10 [liiperi] byliiperi 4 days ago 8 days around Almaty region - How to spend?
- 11 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 14 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 15 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 16 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 17 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 18 About EHIC card?
- 19 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 20 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 21 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 22 quiet getaways for older women
- 23 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 24 Torn between Trips
- 25 Ohhhh where to go next!