I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Where to Study in France
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 2 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 3 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 4 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 5 Phone service
- 6 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 7 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 8 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 9 10 Days of travel help!
- 10 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 11 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 12 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 13 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 14 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 15 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 16 French gastronomy
- 17 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 18 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 19 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 20 Best places to start...
- 21 25th wedding anniv travel
- 22 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 23 Friends Seeking Advice
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 Travel health insurance