I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Dont Have Fear From Shifting, Come Near Packers Movers Hyderabad
- 3 4 week travel with teens
- 4 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 5 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 8 One month free to travel in February
- 9 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 10 Honeymoon Destination
- 11 How to find the best adventure tour
- 12 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 13 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 14 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 15 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 16 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 17 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 18 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 19 Need Amalfi planning help
- 20 Where to go...April of 2018
- 21 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 22 California Zepher
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 25 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US