I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 2 50th Birthday trip
- 3 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 4 Best fabric for sleeping in when packing light?
- 5 Packing light challenge
- 6 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 7 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 8 Utah's "Might 5" National Parks
- 9 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 10 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 11 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 12 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 13 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 14 What to pack for that trip
- 15 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 16 Trip with friend
- 17 September Whim
- 18 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 19 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 20 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 23 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 24 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 25 Globus...Yay or nay?