I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 JH Kitchens Reviews
- 2 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 3 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 4 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 5 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 6 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 7 First rv trip
- 8 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 9 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 10 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 11 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 12 First time traveler
- 13 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 14 Exploring a City
- 15 Dolomites for 2 days
- 16 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 17 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 18 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 19 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 22 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 23 Passport Help!!!
- 24 First time travelling outside the USA
- 25 Iceland-Landmannalaugar