I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Where to Study in France
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 2 Baggage
- 3 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 4 Torn between Trips
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 7 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 8 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 9 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 10 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 11 50th birthday in January destination
- 12 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 13 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 14 Discounted luggage websites
- 15 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 16 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 17 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 18 Carrying a smartphone
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?