I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 메가카지노【OBD7.COM】메가카지노메가카지노
- 2 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 3 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 4 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 5 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 6 Searching for co-travelers!
- 7 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 8 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 9 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 10 Family trip Europe
- 11 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 12 Home security while traveling
- 13 More on Phony Reviews
- 14 Advice for a newbie
- 15 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 16 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 17 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 18 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 19 Ideas February trip
- 20 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 21 Day bags when traveling
- 22 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 23 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 24 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 25 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight