I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 2 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 3 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 4 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 Early trip planning
- 7 Something different for family of 6
- 8 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 9 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 10 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 13 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 14 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 15 Late December, early January travel
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 18 Nice, France
- 19 Finding deals based on departure location
- 20 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 21 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 22 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 23 First time travel to Italy
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 Around the World - 28 Days!