I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip Insurance
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Please help with interest-based travel
- 4 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 5 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 6 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 7 thrifty - bad experience
- 8 Home security while traveling
- 9 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 10 What to pack for that trip
- 11 Travel tips
- 12 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 13 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 14 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 15 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 16 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 17 Passport picture cost
- 18 Passport damage?
- 19 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 20 World trip
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 23 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 24 Passport expiration
- 25 Girls Trip Ideas