I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Newbie Using Whats App
- 3 super fun vacations...
- 4 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 5 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 6 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 7 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 8 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 11 garment travel organizer
- 12 Which type of car ?
- 13 travel partners
- 14 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 15 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 16 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 17 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 18 to travel or settle down?
- 19 THe case for linen
- 20 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 21 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 22 Honeymoon info
- 23 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 24 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 25 best travel app (android or Apple)