I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 2 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 3 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 4 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 5 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 6 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 7 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 8 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 9 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 10 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 11 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Where to keep important documents
- 14 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 15 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 16 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 17 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 18 Holiday to Florida
- 19 Sim Card Advice
- 20 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 23 Minimalistic living for travel
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Schengen Visa