I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help planning long road trip.
- 2 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 3 using packing cubes, folders etc.
- 4 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 5 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 6 Getting my child from Stanford
- 7 Ideal Trip!
- 8 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 9 Pa to New England States
- 10 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 11 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 12 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 13 cape cod
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 16 Lipault luggage durability
- 17 Credit card protection
- 18 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 19 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 20 Honeymoon in Bali
- 21 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 22 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 23 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 24 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 25 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary