I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Where to Study in France
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 All purpose soap
- 2 Travel Books for Kids?
- 3 quiet getaways for older women
- 4 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 5 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 8 trip ideas in May...
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 11 never fly LIAT
- 12 finding last minute packages
- 13 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 14 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland