I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Where to Study in France
- 1 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 2 Luggage Tags
- 3 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 4 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 5 Which Travel Bag
- 6 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 7 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 13 europe In January
- 14 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 15 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 16 Where to go on Christmas?
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination