I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Where to Study in France
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 Waterproof spray
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 40th Birthday Trip
- 5 Where to go in February/March
- 6 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 7 Honeymoon
- 8 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Where to go over New Years?
- 11 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 12 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 13 my travel ignorance
- 14 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 15 Your Best Travel Tips
- 16 Northern Lights
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 19 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 20 Travel Insurance or not
- 21 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 22 Economy PLus on United to China
- 23 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 24 Light weight Luggage
- 25 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?