I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Where to Study in France
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Diu Island Best Place of India(www.go-diu.com)
- 2 India food Tours
- 3 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 4 Thanksgiving week trip
- 5 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 6 Air B&B
- 7 Single supplements
- 8 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 9 Discounted luggage websites
- 10 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 11 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 12 Travel eruope early November this year
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 16 Where would you go if you were us?
- 17 Anniversary trip
- 18 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 19 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 20 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 21 Online Visas
- 22 Traveling with a smartphone
- 23 Learning vacations
- 24 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 25 Crossing Borders