I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Where to Study in France
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 trip ideas in May...
- 2 Where to travel?
- 3 [Academic] Help with travel project
- 4 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 5 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 6 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 9 finding last minute packages
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 Moving from DC to Texas
- 16 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 17 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 18 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 19 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 20 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 21 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 22 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 23 Which luggage scales?
- 24 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 25 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy