I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Where to Study in France
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 2 Where would you go if you were us?
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 Friends Seeking Advice
- 6 French gastronomy
- 7 Website to map your trips?
- 8 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 9 Winter Sunshine
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Travel health insurance
- 12 Private Guides - Cost question
- 13 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Rome and amalfi coast
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 18 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?