I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Where to Study in France
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 4 Light weight Luggage
- 5 Carry-on Luggage
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Traveling with a smartphone
- 8 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 9 Transferring on an international flight
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 14 Thanksgiving week trip
- 15 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 18 Thrifty OHare parking
- 19 Saving money travelling the world
- 20 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 21 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 22 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 23 Discounted luggage websites
- 24 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 25 New York, Vegas or the Carribean