I am a University student (around 20 years old) that is looking to study in France next summer 2014! I have been doing so much research and I've just gotten so overwhelmed with all the information. Bottom line, I do not know where I should go to study!
For now, these are the ones that I am considering:
CLE in Tours, France
l'Institut de Touraine (Tours, France)
I am planning to live with a host family and I'm looking for a language institution that is able to find quality and warm, friendly families to live with! I want an language school that can improve my oral french and my goal there is to be immersed in French!
Do you have any suggestions of where to go or any reviews on the schools I have considered?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 2 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 3 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 4 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 5 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 6 Road trip from PA to NY
- 7 layover time - immigration process
- 8 Sunday Fundayz
- 9 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 12 Year Long Travel
- 13 Packing light challenge
- 14 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 15 Charter of a yacht
- 16 Travelling: Money Help
- 17 From Chicago to San Diego
- 18 Trip ideas for the winter
- 19 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 20 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans
- 21 Minimalistic living for travel
- 22 What to pack for that trip
- 23 Birthday trip
- 24 Tokyo Disneyland Staff is very rude!!!
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)