Sorry for the generic topic here but I am really struggling to find somewhere to holiday that is classy with guaranteed sunshine in mid April...
I will be travelling from the UK and have considered The Dominican Republic and Cancun... But is there anywhere closer to home that will guarantee good weather?
I'm looking for all inclusive with a budget of around £800 for 7 nights.
Can anyone suggest any locations? Or even any websites to check out which might offer some good deals?
Any help would be fab,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Road trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 2 Late October European Trek Adventure suggestions
- 3 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 4 Travel Escort idea
- 5 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 6 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 7 New England Fall Foliage
- 8 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 9 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 10 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 11 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 12 A week to go somewhere
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 Driving in Ireland
- 15 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 16 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 17 Carrying your passport
- 18 Road trip or Train
- 19 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 20 Ideal Trip!
- 21 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 22 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 23 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 24 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 25 Where to go for short visit?
Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?