Sorry for the generic topic here but I am really struggling to find somewhere to holiday that is classy with guaranteed sunshine in mid April...
I will be travelling from the UK and have considered The Dominican Republic and Cancun... But is there anywhere closer to home that will guarantee good weather?
I'm looking for all inclusive with a budget of around £800 for 7 nights.
Can anyone suggest any locations? Or even any websites to check out which might offer some good deals?
Any help would be fab,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 @!@!1-8-0084-16436
- 2 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 3 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 4 Video memory
- 5 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 6 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 7 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 8 My Trip to Spain
- 9 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 10 Senior lady travels solo
- 11 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 12 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 13 travel insurance
- 14 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 15 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 16 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 17 Backpacking in Europe
- 18 Travelocity problems
- 19 need to Plan summer holidays
- 20 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 21 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 22 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 23 Food Delicacies of spain
- 24 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!
- 25 Too old maybe?
Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?