Sorry for the generic topic here but I am really struggling to find somewhere to holiday that is classy with guaranteed sunshine in mid April...
I will be travelling from the UK and have considered The Dominican Republic and Cancun... But is there anywhere closer to home that will guarantee good weather?
I'm looking for all inclusive with a budget of around £800 for 7 nights.
Can anyone suggest any locations? Or even any websites to check out which might offer some good deals?
Any help would be fab,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 Working with an agency
- 4 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 5 Trip to Greece
- 6 Managing Travel Photographs
- 7 Daypack Recommendation
- 8 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 9 Wildlife photography courses
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 51st Birthday Trip
- 13 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 14 THe case for linen
- 15 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 16 MS Slendida
- 17 currency app
- 18 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 19 All purpose soap
- 20 Well Needed Getaway
- 21 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 22 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 23 Idea about a car rental business for travelling
- 24 Best trip insurance coverage?
- 25 Eeek!!! First time AUS trip!
Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?