Sorry for the generic topic here but I am really struggling to find somewhere to holiday that is classy with guaranteed sunshine in mid April...
I will be travelling from the UK and have considered The Dominican Republic and Cancun... But is there anywhere closer to home that will guarantee good weather?
I'm looking for all inclusive with a budget of around £800 for 7 nights.
Can anyone suggest any locations? Or even any websites to check out which might offer some good deals?
Any help would be fab,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carrying your passport
- 2 9 Must-haves Before Embarking On T90 Xplode
- 3 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 4 Lipault luggage durability
- 5 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 6 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 9 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 10 Help planning long road trip.
- 11 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 12 Renting International Cars from USA
- 13 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 14 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 15 Getting my child from Stanford
- 16 Ideal Trip!
- 17 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 18 Pa to New England States
- 19 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 20 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 21 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 22 cape cod
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 25 Credit card protection
Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?