Sorry for the generic topic here but I am really struggling to find somewhere to holiday that is classy with guaranteed sunshine in mid April...
I will be travelling from the UK and have considered The Dominican Republic and Cancun... But is there anywhere closer to home that will guarantee good weather?
I'm looking for all inclusive with a budget of around £800 for 7 nights.
Can anyone suggest any locations? Or even any websites to check out which might offer some good deals?
Any help would be fab,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 2 Packing Cubes
- 3 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Vacation for two
- 6 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 9 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 10 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 11 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 12 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 13 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 14 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 15 Motorcycle trip
- 16 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 17 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 18 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 21 Newbie Using Whats App
- 22 super fun vacations...
- 23 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 24 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 25 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?