My husband and I would like go somewhere over New Year's. Two years ago we spent New Year Eve and a few days after in Paris. We had a great time. Now we're looking for a new place to go to welcome in the new year. Would like it to be outside the US and for about a week. we would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
Where to go over New Years?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 2 India food Tours
- 3 Rajasthan vacation package
- 4 San Francisco or San Diego
- 5 December 3 Week Vacation
- 6 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 7 Home Exchanges
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 10 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 11 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 12 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 13 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 16 Going to Costa Rica
- 17 Air B&B
- 18 Single supplements
- 19 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 20 Discounted luggage websites
- 21 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 22 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 23 Travel eruope early November this year
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?