I am looking for suggestions on places to travel for my family vacation next summer. Due to my son's baseball schedule we really can't travel anywhere until August. We are looking for destinations in either North America or Europe that won't be too hot or crowded (although I know this rules out pretty much everywhere in August!) Some of our past summer trips have included Hawaii, London, Paris & the Riviera, Rome & Venice, southern U.S. states & New England islands. Thanks for your feedback!
Where to go next summer?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 4 finding last minute packages
- 5 trip ideas in May...
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 8 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Moving from DC to Texas
- 13 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 14 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 15 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 16 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 17 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 18 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 19 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 20 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 21 Which luggage scales?
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 24 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!