With the U.S. dollar relatively weak, where are some affordable places to go in late-November / December that offer decent weather? I am interested in destinations that offer history, culture, nature, wildlife, and/or hiking, rather than a beach location. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/beard-czar/
- 2 Bad Experience
- 3 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 4 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 5 Business trip in early March
- 6 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 7 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 8 Family of 3-month long trip
- 9 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 10 Solo travel France / winter
- 11 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 12 Christmas warm weather
- 13 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 16 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 17 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 18 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 19 Want to go Munich
- 20 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 21 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 22 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 23 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 24 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 25 What makes flying first class worth it?