With the U.S. dollar relatively weak, where are some affordable places to go in late-November / December that offer decent weather? I am interested in destinations that offer history, culture, nature, wildlife, and/or hiking, rather than a beach location. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 2 Nice, France
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Wildlife photography courses
- 5 Internet Banking Travel Payments
- 6 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 7 Well Needed Getaway
- 8 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 9 Trip to Greece
- 10 Cross-Country trip advice
- 11 Working with an agency
- 12 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 13 Managing Travel Photographs
- 14 Daypack Recommendation
- 15 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 51st Birthday Trip
- 18 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 19 THe case for linen
- 20 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 21 MS Slendida
- 22 currency app
- 23 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 24 All purpose soap
- 25 Packing a stuffed animal.