With the U.S. dollar relatively weak, where are some affordable places to go in late-November / December that offer decent weather? I am interested in destinations that offer history, culture, nature, wildlife, and/or hiking, rather than a beach location. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Home security while traveling
- 2 More on Phony Reviews
- 3 Advice for a newbie
- 4 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 5 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 6 Family trip Europe
- 7 Car Rentals in Italy
- 8 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 9 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 10 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 11 Ideas February trip
- 12 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 13 Day bags when traveling
- 14 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 15 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 16 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 17 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 18 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 19 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 20 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?
- 21 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 22 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 23 Saving Money
- 24 Road trip from Dallas to Miami
- 25 Ideas for car travel destination with elderly folks