I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travel insurance
- 2 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 3 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 4 Travel Apps
- 5 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 6 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 7 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 8 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 9 Big Island February 2017
- 10 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 11 Video memory
- 12 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 13 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 14 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 15 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 16 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 17 My Trip to Spain
- 18 Senior lady travels solo
- 19 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 20 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 21 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 22 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 23 Backpacking in Europe
- 24 Travelocity problems
- 25 need to Plan summer holidays