I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Where To Go?!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 3 Waterproof spray
- 4 Honeymoon
- 5 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Where to go over New Years?
- 8 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 9 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 10 my travel ignorance
- 11 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 16 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 17 Travel Insurance or not
- 18 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 19 Economy PLus on United to China
- 20 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 21 Light weight Luggage
- 22 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 23 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 24 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 25 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane