I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best Hostels
- 2 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 3 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 4 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 5 garment travel organizer
- 6 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 7 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 8 Road Trip For Two
- 9 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 10 Copper Canyon
- 11 Travel through Expedia
- 12 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 13 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 14 Round the World
- 15 Misleading third party websites
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 18 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 vegas to slc loop
- 21 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 22 barbados or tulum
- 23 resort with wild life on ground
- 24 Want great trip ideas? Attend a travel show!
- 25 Oregon coast trip destination advise please