I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Volunteering Abroad?
- 2 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 3 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 4 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 5 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 6 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 7 Road trip from PA to NY
- 8 layover time - immigration process
- 9 Sunday Fundayz
- 10 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 13 Year Long Travel
- 14 Packing light challenge
- 15 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 16 Charter of a yacht
- 17 Travelling: Money Help
- 18 From Chicago to San Diego
- 19 Trip ideas for the winter
- 20 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 21 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans
- 22 Minimalistic living for travel
- 23 What to pack for that trip
- 24 Birthday trip
- 25 Tokyo Disneyland Staff is very rude!!!