I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 2 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 3 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 6 Family trip Europe
- 7 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 8 Home security while traveling
- 9 More on Phony Reviews
- 10 Advice for a newbie
- 11 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 12 Car Rentals in Italy
- 13 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 14 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 15 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 16 Ideas February trip
- 17 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 18 Day bags when traveling
- 19 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 20 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 21 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 23 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 24 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 25 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?