I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 5 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 6 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 7 Planning your next vacation
- 8 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 9 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 10 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 11 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 12 Road trip stops
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Travel towel?
- 15 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 16 Favorite budget travel items?
- 17 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 18 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 19 Buying Russia train tickets
- 20 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 21 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 24 Phone services in Western Europe
- 25 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?