I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancement24.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 2 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 4 New England Fall Foliage
- 5 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 6 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 7 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 8 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 9 A week to go somewhere
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Driving in Ireland
- 12 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 13 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 14 Carrying your passport
- 15 Travel Escort idea
- 16 Road trip or Train
- 17 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 18 Ideal Trip!
- 19 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 20 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 21 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 22 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 23 Where to go for short visit?
- 24 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 25 Lipault luggage durability