I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 2 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 3 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 4 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 5 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 6 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 7 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 8 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 9 Where to keep important documents
- 10 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 11 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 12 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Holiday to Florida
- 15 Sim Card Advice
- 16 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Minimalistic living for travel
- 21 Rain Boots
- 22 Schengen Visa
- 23 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 24 Fodor's Phrase App
- 25 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris