I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Where To Go?!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 Friends Seeking Advice
- 3 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 4 French gastronomy
- 5 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 6 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 7 Website to map your trips?
- 8 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 9 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 10 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 11 Best places to start...
- 12 Where would you go if you were us?
- 13 Winter Sunshine
- 14 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 15 Travel health insurance
- 16 Private Guides - Cost question
- 17 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 18 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 19 Rome and amalfi coast
- 20 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 23 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 24 Phone service
- 25 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place