I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 2 What to pack for that trip
- 3 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 4 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 5 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 6 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 7 Trip with friend
- 8 September Whim
- 9 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 10 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 11 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 12 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 15 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 16 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 17 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 18 40th birthday
- 19 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 20 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 21 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 22 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
- 23 Need a little advice on newbie traveling overseas
- 24 Winter travel for different age groups
- 25 Lost my mojo planning a trip with a 6 month old - help!