I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Purchase original registered visa,passport
- 2 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 3 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 4 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 5 thrifty - bad experience
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Home security while traveling
- 8 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 9 What to pack for that trip
- 10 Travel tips
- 11 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 12 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 13 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 14 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 15 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 16 Passport picture cost
- 17 Passport damage?
- 18 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 19 World trip
- 20 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 21 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 22 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 23 Passport expiration
- 24 Girls Trip Ideas
- 25 Tahoe for one week--flying in/out sacramento