I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 MS OUTLOOK@ password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 HOTMAIL @ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 :681 :7208 Techni@
- 3 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 4 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 5 TripIt App?
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 travel mate wanted
- 9 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 10 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 11 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 12 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 13 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 14 Packing Cubes
- 15 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 16 Vacation for two
- 17 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 18 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 19 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 20 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 21 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 22 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 23 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 24 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 25 Mobile Apps for Travel