I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Where To Go?!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Great place for a vacation
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 4 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 5 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 6 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 7 Going to Costa Rica
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Air B&B
- 11 Single supplements
- 12 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 15 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 16 Travel eruope early November this year
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 20 Thanksgiving week trip
- 21 Where would you go if you were us?
- 22 Anniversary trip
- 23 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice