I'm after some advice, my partner and I have a managed to convince our work place to allow us both a month off in 2015, we have currently booked February, but we are open to change. We're undecided upon where to travel! We both love Australia and have visited a few times, though mainly to the east coast. So basically we are unsure as to where to go for the month. The four choices are: Australia, America, Canada or stay closer to home in Europe. We will have roughly between £5000 - £6000 GBP and love both cities and coastal/scenic areas. We are happy to self drive in a motor home or fly between places.
Any help, suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Oh and we both LOVE the sunshine!
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 2 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 3 First time traveler
- 4 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 5 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 6 Exploring a City
- 7 Dolomites for 2 days
- 8 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 9 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 10 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 11 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 12 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 15 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 16 Passport Help!!!
- 17 First time travelling outside the USA
- 18 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 19 hiking poles in carry on
- 20 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 21 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 22 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 23 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver
- 24 Terrified traveller
- 25 Accommodation San Sebastian