I'm sure this is a frustratingly general question but my boyfriend and i really want to go away this week (12/28-1/3) if possible because i get the week off from work. We wanted to go to the Caribbean but it seems everywhere is 3 times as expensive during this popular week. We are open to any worthwhile adventure that wouldn't be outrageously expensive ad would ideally be warm. If you have any recommended travel spots or ideas for getting deals for warm climate destinations, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Where to go 12/28-1/3 for vacation??
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 4 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 5 Finding a House Sitter.
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK