I'm sure this is a frustratingly general question but my boyfriend and i really want to go away this week (12/28-1/3) if possible because i get the week off from work. We wanted to go to the Caribbean but it seems everywhere is 3 times as expensive during this popular week. We are open to any worthwhile adventure that wouldn't be outrageously expensive ad would ideally be warm. If you have any recommended travel spots or ideas for getting deals for warm climate destinations, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Footing the bill for a family trip
- 2 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 3 Too old maybe?
- 4 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 5 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 8 Autism/Disability Travel
- 9 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 10 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 11 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 12 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 13 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 14 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 15 Pedometer for Kids
- 16 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 17 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 18 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 19 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 20 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 21 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.