I'm sure this is a frustratingly general question but my boyfriend and i really want to go away this week (12/28-1/3) if possible because i get the week off from work. We wanted to go to the Caribbean but it seems everywhere is 3 times as expensive during this popular week. We are open to any worthwhile adventure that wouldn't be outrageously expensive ad would ideally be warm. If you have any recommended travel spots or ideas for getting deals for warm climate destinations, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 2 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 3 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 4 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 5 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 6 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 7 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 8 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 9 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 10 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 11 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Where to keep important documents
- 14 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 15 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 16 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 17 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 18 Holiday to Florida
- 19 Sim Card Advice
- 20 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 23 Minimalistic living for travel
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Schengen Visa