I'm sure this is a frustratingly general question but my boyfriend and i really want to go away this week (12/28-1/3) if possible because i get the week off from work. We wanted to go to the Caribbean but it seems everywhere is 3 times as expensive during this popular week. We are open to any worthwhile adventure that wouldn't be outrageously expensive ad would ideally be warm. If you have any recommended travel spots or ideas for getting deals for warm climate destinations, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Where to go 12/28-1/3 for vacation??
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 French gastronomy
- 2 two months away and mold problems.
- 3 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 7 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 8 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 9 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 10 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 11 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 12 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 13 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 14 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 15 Phone service
- 16 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 17 10 Days of travel help!
- 18 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 22 Best places to start...
- 23 25th wedding anniv travel
- 24 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 25 Friends Seeking Advice