I'm sure this is a frustratingly general question but my boyfriend and i really want to go away this week (12/28-1/3) if possible because i get the week off from work. We wanted to go to the Caribbean but it seems everywhere is 3 times as expensive during this popular week. We are open to any worthwhile adventure that wouldn't be outrageously expensive ad would ideally be warm. If you have any recommended travel spots or ideas for getting deals for warm climate destinations, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Family of 3-month long trip
- 2 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 3 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 4 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 5 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 6 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 7 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 8 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 9 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 10 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 11 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 Early trip planning
- 14 Something different for family of 6
- 15 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 16 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 17 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 18 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 19 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 20 Late December, early January travel
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 Nice, France
- 24 Finding deals based on departure location
- 25 St croix or Cancun HELP!