My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary next year (2012) and are trying to plan a vacation AWAY FROM IT ALL. We live in the southern U.S. and haven't ventured out of the country together. Actually, I've never really been out of the country (except for a brief visit to Mexico) and he's been to Europe back when he was 13 or so, with his family. What we want out of the trip: To relax, to see some other culture, (possibly a beach) but don't want to get too touristy. Here's what's swimming around in our heads so far: Thailand, Europe, maybe Sweden? See? All-over-the-place! I've just never been anywhere, so I want to go somewhere GREAT! We also have friends living in Egypt, so a quick jaunt over there to visit would be nice. Any suggestions internet?
Where in the World Should We Go?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(firstname.lastname@example.org)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 December travel - where to go?
- 4 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 5 Air B&B
- 6 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 7 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 8 Home security while traveling?
- 9 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 10 Phone service
- 11 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 12 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 13 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 14 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 15 Fall Road Trip
- 16 December 3 Week Vacation
- 17 San Francisco or San Diego
- 18 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 19 Home Exchanges
- 20 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 21 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 24 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 25 Scammers on Airbnb site