My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary next year (2012) and are trying to plan a vacation AWAY FROM IT ALL. We live in the southern U.S. and haven't ventured out of the country together. Actually, I've never really been out of the country (except for a brief visit to Mexico) and he's been to Europe back when he was 13 or so, with his family. What we want out of the trip: To relax, to see some other culture, (possibly a beach) but don't want to get too touristy. Here's what's swimming around in our heads so far: Thailand, Europe, maybe Sweden? See? All-over-the-place! I've just never been anywhere, so I want to go somewhere GREAT! We also have friends living in Egypt, so a quick jaunt over there to visit would be nice. Any suggestions internet?
Where in the World Should We Go?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 2 Where to go on Christmas?
- 3 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 4 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 7 europe In January
- 8 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 9 My friend Josh Yudell is planning for a trip to Switzerland,
- 10 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 11 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 12 Holiday Travel Plans
- 13 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 14 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 15 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 16 Help with honeymoon destination
- 17 places to stop and stretch.
- 18 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 19 Travel with or without kids ?
- 20 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 21 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 22 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 23 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 24 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 25 Your Best Travel Tips