My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary next year (2012) and are trying to plan a vacation AWAY FROM IT ALL. We live in the southern U.S. and haven't ventured out of the country together. Actually, I've never really been out of the country (except for a brief visit to Mexico) and he's been to Europe back when he was 13 or so, with his family. What we want out of the trip: To relax, to see some other culture, (possibly a beach) but don't want to get too touristy. Here's what's swimming around in our heads so far: Thailand, Europe, maybe Sweden? See? All-over-the-place! I've just never been anywhere, so I want to go somewhere GREAT! We also have friends living in Egypt, so a quick jaunt over there to visit would be nice. Any suggestions internet?
Where in the World Should We Go?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Places to travel in June or July
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Jacket with pockets
- 4 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 7 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 8 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 9 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 10 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 11 Dual time zone watches
- 12 Rovia booking engine
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam