I need recommendations and suggestions for July 2011 travel with our 2 sons who will be 2.5 and 6 then.
This June we were in Zurich, Venice and Milan (as well as Mykonos, Kusadasi, Split, Corfu, Athens as part of a cruise). Lovely cities but I hated the heat and the crowds. The last time we went to Europe was in September 2007 when we did Amsterdam, Brugge, Brussels. That was a lovely trip. I much preferred that temperature and lack of tourists. I wish we could go in September again, but now the elder son is at school.
We live in hot and humid Indonesia. So we are looking for something with cooler weather. No beach holiday. We enjoy walking around a lot. Some culture but not too much. We love nature too, but we are not camping types. In Europe, we stay in 3-4 star hotel. In Asia, 4 star hotel. We will probably travel for around 2 weeks. 3 weeks tops.
Where should we travel to? I have thought of Scandinavian countries, Iceland, Alaska.
What am I missing?
So many thanks,
When to go in July with 6year old and 2.5 year old?
- 1 Bohol Resorts
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 4 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 5 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 6 Sardinia, Italy
- 7 Vacation Destination
- 8 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 9 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 10 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 11 train tickets for italy
- 12 iPad use on long flights
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 17 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 18 Buying SNCF tickets
- 19 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 20 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 21 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 22 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 23 Home Exchanges
- 24 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 25 Where to go in August?