I need recommendations and suggestions for July 2011 travel with our 2 sons who will be 2.5 and 6 then.
This June we were in Zurich, Venice and Milan (as well as Mykonos, Kusadasi, Split, Corfu, Athens as part of a cruise). Lovely cities but I hated the heat and the crowds. The last time we went to Europe was in September 2007 when we did Amsterdam, Brugge, Brussels. That was a lovely trip. I much preferred that temperature and lack of tourists. I wish we could go in September again, but now the elder son is at school.
We live in hot and humid Indonesia. So we are looking for something with cooler weather. No beach holiday. We enjoy walking around a lot. Some culture but not too much. We love nature too, but we are not camping types. In Europe, we stay in 3-4 star hotel. In Asia, 4 star hotel. We will probably travel for around 2 weeks. 3 weeks tops.
Where should we travel to? I have thought of Scandinavian countries, Iceland, Alaska.
What am I missing?
So many thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 kiralık araba
- 2 First time traveler
- 3 Indian Summer (Montmorency Falls)
- 4 Rent A Car in Delhi From A Trusted Car Rental Company
- 5 Discounted luggage websites
- 6 VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
- 7 Machu Picchu Tour
- 8 When to travel to Africa
- 9 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 10 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 11 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 12 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 13 Exploring a City
- 14 Dolomites for 2 days
- 15 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 16 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 17 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 18 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 19 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 22 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 23 Passport Help!!!
- 24 First time travelling outside the USA
- 25 Iceland-Landmannalaugar