Long story, short:
I'm planning a trip for next spring with my spouse and our 2 yr. old daughter. Although we don't have a destination selected yet, it will be of the Caribbean and/or Central American variety.
I consulted a travel agent and narrowed down the list of possible destinations to four. Travel agent said she would get back to me with prices, etc. by "next week." This was almost a month ago. I've emailed twice--first time, no response. Second time, another "next week."
Am I crazy to want to start planning the trip NOW? We'll need to get a passport for my daughter, vaccinations (possibly), etc. When do I give up on this travel agent and find another?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 2 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 3 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 4 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 Early trip planning
- 7 Something different for family of 6
- 8 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 9 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 10 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 13 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 14 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 15 Late December, early January travel
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 18 Nice, France
- 19 Finding deals based on departure location
- 20 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 21 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 22 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 23 First time travel to Italy
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 Around the World - 28 Days!
Long story, short: