Long story, short:
I'm planning a trip for next spring with my spouse and our 2 yr. old daughter. Although we don't have a destination selected yet, it will be of the Caribbean and/or Central American variety.
I consulted a travel agent and narrowed down the list of possible destinations to four. Travel agent said she would get back to me with prices, etc. by "next week." This was almost a month ago. I've emailed twice--first time, no response. Second time, another "next week."
Am I crazy to want to start planning the trip NOW? We'll need to get a passport for my daughter, vaccinations (possibly), etc. When do I give up on this travel agent and find another?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 2 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 3 First rv trip
- 4 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 5 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 6 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 7 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 8 First time traveler
- 9 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 10 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 11 Exploring a City
- 12 Dolomites for 2 days
- 13 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 14 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 15 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 16 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 17 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 20 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 21 Passport Help!!!
- 22 First time travelling outside the USA
- 23 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 24 hiking poles in carry on
- 25 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
Long story, short: