Long story, short:
I'm planning a trip for next spring with my spouse and our 2 yr. old daughter. Although we don't have a destination selected yet, it will be of the Caribbean and/or Central American variety.
I consulted a travel agent and narrowed down the list of possible destinations to four. Travel agent said she would get back to me with prices, etc. by "next week." This was almost a month ago. I've emailed twice--first time, no response. Second time, another "next week."
Am I crazy to want to start planning the trip NOW? We'll need to get a passport for my daughter, vaccinations (possibly), etc. When do I give up on this travel agent and find another?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Forfeited money due to medical emergency
- 2 The "Vacation Problem"
- 3 First time euro traveler, ideas please!
- 4 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 5 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
- 6 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 7 Baggage Limits
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 [liiperi] byliiperi 4 days ago 8 days around Almaty region - How to spend?
- 11 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 14 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 15 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 16 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 17 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 18 About EHIC card?
- 19 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 20 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 21 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 22 quiet getaways for older women
- 23 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 24 Torn between Trips
- 25 Ohhhh where to go next!
Long story, short: