Long story, short:
I'm planning a trip for next spring with my spouse and our 2 yr. old daughter. Although we don't have a destination selected yet, it will be of the Caribbean and/or Central American variety.
I consulted a travel agent and narrowed down the list of possible destinations to four. Travel agent said she would get back to me with prices, etc. by "next week." This was almost a month ago. I've emailed twice--first time, no response. Second time, another "next week."
Am I crazy to want to start planning the trip NOW? We'll need to get a passport for my daughter, vaccinations (possibly), etc. When do I give up on this travel agent and find another?
When to "cheat" on your travel agent?
Long story, short:
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 2 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 3 December 2014-January 2015 trip ideas
- 4 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 5 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 8 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 9 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 10 Finding a House Sitter.
- 11 Road Scholar
- 12 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 13 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 14 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 15 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 16 Your Best Travel Tips
- 17 Useful travel apps
- 18 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 19 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 20 Base city in England
- 21 Suggestions please
- 22 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 23 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 24 vow renewal
- 25 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks