I will be starting my first contract shortly working on a cruise ship. I've tried to read a lot of articles on what to pack, and how much to pack, but everything seems to say the same - alarm clock, 3 pairs of pants, sort of thing.
I'd be interested to know some of the odd things that I wouldn't think to pack that I will find myself needing or missing (wrinkle release spray etc.) Any an all ideas are welcome, as well as how much clothing is actually necessary to bring. I'm not quite sure of the space I'll have to store things, so it's hard to know what will fit easily.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 2 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 3 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 4 Autism/Disability Travel
- 5 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 6 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 7 Pedometer for Kids
- 8 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 11 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 12 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 13 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 18 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 19 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 20 Food in carry on
- 21 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 22 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 23 Spring Break in Florida?
- 24 Looking for destination suggestions
- 25 2 weeks in Africa- April