I will be starting my first contract shortly working on a cruise ship. I've tried to read a lot of articles on what to pack, and how much to pack, but everything seems to say the same - alarm clock, 3 pairs of pants, sort of thing.
I'd be interested to know some of the odd things that I wouldn't think to pack that I will find myself needing or missing (wrinkle release spray etc.) Any an all ideas are welcome, as well as how much clothing is actually necessary to bring. I'm not quite sure of the space I'll have to store things, so it's hard to know what will fit easily.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 2 thrifty - bad experience
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Home security while traveling
- 5 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 6 What to pack for that trip
- 7 Travel tips
- 8 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 9 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 10 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 11 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 12 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 13 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 14 Passport picture cost
- 15 Passport damage?
- 16 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 17 World trip
- 18 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 19 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 20 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 21 Passport expiration
- 22 Girls Trip Ideas
- 23 Tahoe for one week--flying in/out sacramento
- 24 Winter Vacation
- 25 40th b-day long weekend getaway