I will be starting my first contract shortly working on a cruise ship. I've tried to read a lot of articles on what to pack, and how much to pack, but everything seems to say the same - alarm clock, 3 pairs of pants, sort of thing.
I'd be interested to know some of the odd things that I wouldn't think to pack that I will find myself needing or missing (wrinkle release spray etc.) Any an all ideas are welcome, as well as how much clothing is actually necessary to bring. I'm not quite sure of the space I'll have to store things, so it's hard to know what will fit easily.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 to travel or settle down?
- 2 garment travel organizer
- 3 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 4 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 5 Newbie Using Whats App
- 6 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 7 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 8 Which type of car ?
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Cape Town Ideas
- 11 Best Hostels
- 12 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 13 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 14 Road Trip For Two
- 15 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 16 Copper Canyon
- 17 Travel through Expedia
- 18 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 19 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 20 Round the World
- 21 Misleading third party websites
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 24 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 25 vegas to slc loop