I will be starting my first contract shortly working on a cruise ship. I've tried to read a lot of articles on what to pack, and how much to pack, but everything seems to say the same - alarm clock, 3 pairs of pants, sort of thing.
I'd be interested to know some of the odd things that I wouldn't think to pack that I will find myself needing or missing (wrinkle release spray etc.) Any an all ideas are welcome, as well as how much clothing is actually necessary to bring. I'm not quite sure of the space I'll have to store things, so it's hard to know what will fit easily.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Nepal Trekking Trails
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 4 Travel towel?
- 5 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 6 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 7 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 8 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 9 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 10 Planning your next vacation
- 11 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 12 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 13 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 14 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 15 Road trip stops
- 16 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 17 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 18 Favorite budget travel items?
- 19 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 20 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 21 Buying Russia train tickets
- 22 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 23 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 24 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 25 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport