I will be starting my first contract shortly working on a cruise ship. I've tried to read a lot of articles on what to pack, and how much to pack, but everything seems to say the same - alarm clock, 3 pairs of pants, sort of thing.
I'd be interested to know some of the odd things that I wouldn't think to pack that I will find myself needing or missing (wrinkle release spray etc.) Any an all ideas are welcome, as well as how much clothing is actually necessary to bring. I'm not quite sure of the space I'll have to store things, so it's hard to know what will fit easily.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 2 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 3 Video memory
- 4 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 5 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 6 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 7 My Trip to Spain
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 Senior lady travels solo
- 10 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 11 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 14 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 15 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 16 Backpacking in Europe
- 17 Travelocity problems
- 18 need to Plan summer holidays
- 19 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 20 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 21 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 22 Food Delicacies of spain
- 23 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!
- 24 Too old maybe?
- 25 July 2016 Honeymoon Destination...Too many options!