I will be starting my first contract shortly working on a cruise ship. I've tried to read a lot of articles on what to pack, and how much to pack, but everything seems to say the same - alarm clock, 3 pairs of pants, sort of thing.
I'd be interested to know some of the odd things that I wouldn't think to pack that I will find myself needing or missing (wrinkle release spray etc.) Any an all ideas are welcome, as well as how much clothing is actually necessary to bring. I'm not quite sure of the space I'll have to store things, so it's hard to know what will fit easily.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How to find the best adventure tour
- 2 One month free to travel in February
- 3 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 7 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 8 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 9 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 Need Amalfi planning help
- 12 Where to go...April of 2018
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 15 California Zepher
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 18 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 19 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 20 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 21 Airport robbery
- 22 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 23 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 24 California Zepher (train)
- 25 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours