I will be starting my first contract shortly working on a cruise ship. I've tried to read a lot of articles on what to pack, and how much to pack, but everything seems to say the same - alarm clock, 3 pairs of pants, sort of thing.
I'd be interested to know some of the odd things that I wouldn't think to pack that I will find myself needing or missing (wrinkle release spray etc.) Any an all ideas are welcome, as well as how much clothing is actually necessary to bring. I'm not quite sure of the space I'll have to store things, so it's hard to know what will fit easily.
What to pack for working on a cruise
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling with a smartphone
- 2 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 3 Transferring on an international flight
- 4 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 5 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 8 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 9 Thanksgiving week trip
- 10 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 11 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 12 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 13 Thrifty OHare parking
- 14 Saving money travelling the world
- 15 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 16 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 17 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 18 Discounted luggage websites
- 19 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 20 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 21 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?
- 22 Where to go over New Years?
- 23 GAP YEAR TRAVEL
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Vacation with 1 year old?