I will be starting my first contract shortly working on a cruise ship. I've tried to read a lot of articles on what to pack, and how much to pack, but everything seems to say the same - alarm clock, 3 pairs of pants, sort of thing.
I'd be interested to know some of the odd things that I wouldn't think to pack that I will find myself needing or missing (wrinkle release spray etc.) Any an all ideas are welcome, as well as how much clothing is actually necessary to bring. I'm not quite sure of the space I'll have to store things, so it's hard to know what will fit easily.
What to pack for working on a cruise
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Torn between Trips
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 Carrying a smartphone
- 4 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 5 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 6 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 9 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 10 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 11 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 12 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 13 50th birthday in January destination
- 14 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 15 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?