I will be starting my first contract shortly working on a cruise ship. I've tried to read a lot of articles on what to pack, and how much to pack, but everything seems to say the same - alarm clock, 3 pairs of pants, sort of thing.
I'd be interested to know some of the odd things that I wouldn't think to pack that I will find myself needing or missing (wrinkle release spray etc.) Any an all ideas are welcome, as well as how much clothing is actually necessary to bring. I'm not quite sure of the space I'll have to store things, so it's hard to know what will fit easily.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 hotmail mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 3 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 4 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 7 travel mate wanted
- 8 What to do on long flights?
- 9 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 10 Packing Cubes
- 11 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 12 Vacation for two
- 13 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 14 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 15 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 16 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 17 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 18 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 19 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 20 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 21 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 22 Motorcycle trip
- 23 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 24 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 25 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua