I have leftover coins from various countries in Asia, Europe, Peru, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions where I might send them? They are small coins, not worth hardly anything. I can't toss them & don't need to keep them & would love to forward them to????? Thanks!
What to do with extra coins from traveling abroad?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Survey (Trip planning mobile app )
- 2 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Packing Help - What to take
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Places to travel in June or July
- 7 Visa expiration and re entry
- 8 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 9 Rovia booking engine
- 10 Jacket with pockets
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 13 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 14 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 15 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 16 Dual time zone watches
- 17 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 18 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 19 Website for good hotel rates?
- 20 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 21 What color nail polish in France
- 22 Travel Clothing
- 23 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???