I have 2 questions..
What should I take travelling?
How much should I be paying for the items I should take away with me?
I am looking to do a big around the world trip, so am looking at Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and possibly the States..
Any help will be really good to have... I am looking at purchasing items that I could use in any of these places..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Buy oxycodone 30 Mg - Order Oxycodone Overnigh
- 2 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 3 Travel towel?
- 4 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 5 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 6 Favorite budget travel items?
- 7 One way to and one way back home?
- 8 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 9 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 10 Connection Time for Dulles
- 11 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 12 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 15 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 16 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 17 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 18 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 19 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 20 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 21 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 22 Budapest to Copenhagen trip ideas
- 23 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 24 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 25 TripIt App?