I have 2 questions..
What should I take travelling?
How much should I be paying for the items I should take away with me?
I am looking to do a big around the world trip, so am looking at Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and possibly the States..
Any help will be really good to have... I am looking at purchasing items that I could use in any of these places..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 50th Birthday trip
- 3 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 6 What to pack for that trip
- 7 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 8 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 9 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 10 Trip with friend
- 11 September Whim
- 12 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 13 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 14 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 15 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 18 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 19 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 20 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 21 40th birthday
- 22 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 23 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 24 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
- 25 Need a little advice on newbie traveling overseas