I have 2 questions..
What should I take travelling?
How much should I be paying for the items I should take away with me?
I am looking to do a big around the world trip, so am looking at Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and possibly the States..
Any help will be really good to have... I am looking at purchasing items that I could use in any of these places..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 2 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 3 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 4 Family trip Europe
- 5 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 6 Home security while traveling
- 7 More on Phony Reviews
- 8 Advice for a newbie
- 9 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 10 Car Rentals in Italy
- 11 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 12 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 13 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 14 Ideas February trip
- 15 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 16 Day bags when traveling
- 17 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 18 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 19 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 21 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 22 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 23 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?
- 24 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 25 It's buy a bag time. Help!