I have 2 questions..
What should I take travelling?
How much should I be paying for the items I should take away with me?
I am looking to do a big around the world trip, so am looking at Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and possibly the States..
Any help will be really good to have... I am looking at purchasing items that I could use in any of these places..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 2 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer
- 3 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 Early trip planning
- 6 Something different for family of 6
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 9 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 12 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 13 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 14 Late December, early January travel
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 17 Nice, France
- 18 Finding deals based on departure location
- 19 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 20 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 21 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 22 First time travel to Italy
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 25 THe case for linen