I have 2 questions..
What should I take travelling?
How much should I be paying for the items I should take away with me?
I am looking to do a big around the world trip, so am looking at Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and possibly the States..
Any help will be really good to have... I am looking at purchasing items that I could use in any of these places..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Money belt/hidden pocket
- 2 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 3 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 4 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 5 40th Birthday Celebration
- 6 Should I use a travel agent?
- 7 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 8 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 9 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 10 Difficult Decisions!!
- 11 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 HoneyMoon - january
- 14 Glacier National Park Trip
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 17 Road map- European
- 18 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 19 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 20 xmas anywhere in europe
- 21 Need advice for Asia trip
- 22 Family Italy
- 23 Big Island vs Maui
- 24 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 25 Winter Vacation