I have 2 questions..
What should I take travelling?
How much should I be paying for the items I should take away with me?
I am looking to do a big around the world trip, so am looking at Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and possibly the States..
Any help will be really good to have... I am looking at purchasing items that I could use in any of these places..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Too old maybe?
- 2 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 3 Footing the bill for a family trip
- 4 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 5 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 8 Autism/Disability Travel
- 9 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 10 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 11 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 12 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 13 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 14 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 15 Pedometer for Kids
- 16 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 17 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 18 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 19 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 20 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 21 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.