I have 2 questions..
What should I take travelling?
How much should I be paying for the items I should take away with me?
I am looking to do a big around the world trip, so am looking at Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and possibly the States..
Any help will be really good to have... I am looking at purchasing items that I could use in any of these places..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 to travel or settle down?
- 2 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 3 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 4 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 5 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 6 Which type of car ?
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Newbie Using Whats App
- 11 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Cape Town Ideas
- 14 Best Hostels
- 15 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 16 Road Trip For Two
- 17 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 18 Copper Canyon
- 19 Travel through Expedia
- 20 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 21 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 22 Round the World
- 23 Misleading third party websites
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?