I'm 18 and this June I will be traveling abroad for my first time with a group from my school. I've been really worried about what kind of shoes to bring and what kind of bag I should bring to take with me on day trips. For shoes I wanted a pair of sandals (I bought a pair of Pikolinos and they seem to work good so far) and I also wanted a pair of good walking shoes that don't look too much like tennis shoes. For bags I was looking at the CitySafe Shoulder Bag by PacSafe because of its safety features. Any suggestion on either topic? Tips about Spain and traveling would be great too.
What kind of shoes and bags to bring to Spain?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 3 Technology tips, and travel
- 4 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 5 Where to go on Christmas?
- 6 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 9 Which Travel Bag
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 12 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination