I've been travelling across Canada (my home country) and a bit of the United-States and as of right now, I'm planning my first trip to Europe. I plan on going for 3 weeks and from what I have been told, I should stick to a minimum of cities to let myself explore more instead of constantly commuting between destinations.
I have put together possible itineraries. The thing is where I come from (Quebec City, Canada), the only flight going to Europe is to Paris, though I could go 2 hours from there in Montreal where the flights options are greater.
- Paris, France (3-4 days)
- Ghent, Belgium (2 days)
- Bruges (2 days)
- Amsterdam (3-4 days)
- Berlin (3-4 days)
- Return to Paris
- Paris (3-4 days)
- Munich (3 days)
- Berlin (3-4) + day trip to Postdam
- Cologne (2 days)
- Return to Paris
Are these both feasible ? Which one should I pick ? What cities should I visit instead ? I want your comments !
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 BUY TOP-QUALITY PASSPORTS, DRIVERS LICENSE, IDs, VISAs
- 2 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 5 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 8 TripIt App?
- 9 What to do on long flights?
- 10 travel mate wanted
- 11 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 12 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 13 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 14 Packing Cubes
- 15 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 16 Vacation for two
- 17 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 18 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 19 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 20 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 21 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 22 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 23 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 24 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 25 Mobile Apps for Travel