So, last year I went to visit my boyfriend, except I was grilled and felt very pressured. I was stupid and lied about his citizenship. Fast forward and tomorrow I have to do the whole thing all over again. It's been a year and I plan to definitely tell the truth this time. But, will they know about it? What do I do in this situation? I know not to lie. I am innocent and I only plan to visit Canada for spring break and come back. Help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/skin-opulent/
- 2 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 3 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Something different for family of 6
- 6 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 7 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 8 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 11 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 12 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 13 Late December, early January travel
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 16 Nice, France
- 17 Finding deals based on departure location
- 18 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 19 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 20 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 21 First time travel to Italy
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 24 THe case for linen
- 25 Wildlife photography courses