So, last year I went to visit my boyfriend, except I was grilled and felt very pressured. I was stupid and lied about his citizenship. Fast forward and tomorrow I have to do the whole thing all over again. It's been a year and I plan to definitely tell the truth this time. But, will they know about it? What do I do in this situation? I know not to lie. I am innocent and I only plan to visit Canada for spring break and come back. Help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 3 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 4 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 5 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 6 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 7 super fun vacations...
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 garment travel organizer
- 11 Which type of car ?
- 12 travel partners
- 13 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 16 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 17 to travel or settle down?
- 18 THe case for linen
- 19 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 21 Honeymoon info
- 22 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 23 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 24 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App