So, last year I went to visit my boyfriend, except I was grilled and felt very pressured. I was stupid and lied about his citizenship. Fast forward and tomorrow I have to do the whole thing all over again. It's been a year and I plan to definitely tell the truth this time. But, will they know about it? What do I do in this situation? I know not to lie. I am innocent and I only plan to visit Canada for spring break and come back. Help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Testo Ultra South Africa - Improve your Strenght power
- 2 Finding cheap prices for the Hotels and Flights
- 3 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 4 Where to go...April of 2018
- 5 California Zepher
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 8 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 9 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 10 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 11 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 12 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 13 Airport robbery
- 14 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 15 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 16 California Zepher (train)
- 17 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 18 Need Amalfi planning help
- 19 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 20 Travel towel?
- 21 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 22 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 23 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 24 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 25 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail