So, last year I went to visit my boyfriend, except I was grilled and felt very pressured. I was stupid and lied about his citizenship. Fast forward and tomorrow I have to do the whole thing all over again. It's been a year and I plan to definitely tell the truth this time. But, will they know about it? What do I do in this situation? I know not to lie. I am innocent and I only plan to visit Canada for spring break and come back. Help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel towel?
- 2 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 3 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 4 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 5 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 6 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 7 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 8 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 9 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 10 Favorite budget travel items?
- 11 One way to and one way back home?
- 12 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 13 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 14 Connection Time for Dulles
- 15 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 16 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 19 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 20 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 21 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 22 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 23 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 24 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring