I've been using athletic shoes. My feet are sore and burning from hours of walking. I tried a few brands, it is the same.
Any shoes you can recommend for lots of city walking.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 사설경정⎿π⁄ ＨＡＬ２６.UY.TO ⁄π⏋【사설경정미업】슈퍼바카라
- 2 사설경정⎿π⁄ ＨＡＬ２６.UY.TO ⁄π⏋【사설경정미업】슈퍼바카라
- 3 사설경정⎿π⁄ ＨＡＬ２６.UY.TO ⁄π⏋【사설경정미업】슈퍼바카라
- 4 인터넷경정⎿π⁄ ＨＡＬ２６.UY.TO ⁄π⏋【인터넷경정미업】슈퍼바카라
- 5 온라인경정⎿π⁄ ＨＡＬ２６.UY.TO ⁄π⏋【온라인경정미업】슈퍼바카라
- 6 오케이레이스⎿π⁄ ＨＡＬ２６.UY.TO ⁄π⏋【오케이레이스미업】
- 7 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 8 Wheeled duffle options
- 9 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 10 Newbie Using Whats App
- 11 TripIt App?
- 12 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 13 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 14 Money transfer
- 15 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 18 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 19 Passport signature
- 20 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 21 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 22 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 23 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 24 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 25 Outdoorsy but with shopping