We have 6 days at the end of September to renew and refresh from the hot Texas summer. We're thinking of Oregon, but not sure if 6 days is enough time for coast and Crater Lake areas. Ideas please?
week at end of September--where to go?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need Vacation Ideas!!
- 2 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?
- 3 Technology tips, and travel
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 Air pollution while in India
- 6 Travel to NYC between Christmas and New Years 2014
- 7 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 8 Luggage Tags
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 11 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 12 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 13 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 14 Which Travel Bag
- 15 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 16 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 17 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 18 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 19 europe In January
- 20 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 21 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 22 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 23 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 24 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 25 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February