Taking my elderly parents, another adult and a baby to DC in April. Any suggestions for a budget priced, yet nice hotel in the area, or super close to the Metro? Would also like for the hotel to have breakfast available. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travelling with infant
- 2 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 3 destination help
- 4 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 5 What to do with mail when traveling
- 6 Prague & Croatia
- 7 Norway in November
- 8 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 9 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 10 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 11 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 12 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 13 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 14 Schengen visa
- 15 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 16 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 17 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 18 Daypack Recommendation
- 19 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 20 greece to germany. doable?
- 21 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 24 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
- 25 Travel Apps