Lawsuit filed against Kodak alleging the company altered millions of photographs stored by customers on the EasyShare Gallery Web site. Suite alleges Kodak compressed photos without customers' knowledge (which could irreparably damage the stored image). - Dow Jones News
Warning for users of Kodak EasyShare Gallery
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Meeting Locals Along the way
- 2 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 3 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 4 Home Exchanges
- 5 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 6 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 10 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 11 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 12 Going to Costa Rica
- 13 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 14 Air B&B
- 15 Single supplements
- 16 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 17 Discounted luggage websites
- 18 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 19 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 20 Travel eruope early November this year
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Anniversary trip