Hello - I am looking to take a four night trip by myself. I am not single so am not interested in a singles vaca but also don't want to get stuck at a couples resort. I just turned 30, and truly just want to take a few days to relax by myself on a beautiful beach with fruity cocktails. Any suggestions??
Want to take a "me" trip.......
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 3 Honeymoon
- 4 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 5 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 6 Where to go over New Years?
- 7 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 8 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 9 my travel ignorance
- 10 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 15 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 16 Travel Insurance or not
- 17 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 18 Economy PLus on United to China
- 19 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 20 Light weight Luggage
- 21 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 22 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 23 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 24 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 25 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites