I'm On my honeymoon in Europe as we speak and I want to be able to share this trip with family and friends as we go on this adventure through France and Italy.
What are some great and easy to use blogging websites or apps when traveling?
I'm using the Apple IPAD on my vacation and I'm trying to find a site or app that is easy to use with Ipads and will allow me to upload photos from my iPad photo album and dropbox.
I would love to find a travel blog that I can easily journal, share my locations, upload photos and even link to Facebook.
Have you ever blogged while traveling, do you have any favorite sites or apps that you have used. Any suggestions or tips welcome. Please help this honeymooned out!
Want to BLOG my Trips! Best sites or apps for travel blogging?!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 2 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 3 Baggage
- 4 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 5 Torn between Trips
- 6 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 7 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 8 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 9 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 10 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 11 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 12 50th birthday in January destination
- 13 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 14 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 15 Discounted luggage websites
- 16 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 17 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 18 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 21 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 22 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 23 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 24 Groupon Getaways
- 25 Rain Boots