I'm On my honeymoon in Europe as we speak and I want to be able to share this trip with family and friends as we go on this adventure through France and Italy.
What are some great and easy to use blogging websites or apps when traveling?
I'm using the Apple IPAD on my vacation and I'm trying to find a site or app that is easy to use with Ipads and will allow me to upload photos from my iPad photo album and dropbox.
I would love to find a travel blog that I can easily journal, share my locations, upload photos and even link to Facebook.
Have you ever blogged while traveling, do you have any favorite sites or apps that you have used. Any suggestions or tips welcome. Please help this honeymooned out!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 2 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 3 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 4 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 7 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 8 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 9 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 10 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 11 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Daypack Recommendation
- 14 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 15 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 16 Where to go with an infant?
- 17 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 18 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 19 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 20 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 21 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 22 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines
- 23 Trip ideas for 4 yo, 2 yo, and infant?
- 24 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 25 Found Ring is 'lost' 3 days after it should have been mailed
Want to BLOG my Trips! Best sites or apps for travel blogging?!