We will be traveling in Norway and England for 1 month. I need help selecting a good pair of shoes that will serve both as street walking shoes and light hiking. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 2 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 3 Home security while traveling?
- 4 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 5 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 6 Phone service
- 7 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 10 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 11 Fall Road Trip
- 12 December 3 Week Vacation
- 13 San Francisco or San Diego
- 14 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 15 Home Exchanges
- 16 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 17 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 18 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 19 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 20 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 21 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 22 India food Tours
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 25 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations