We will be traveling in Norway and England for 1 month. I need help selecting a good pair of shoes that will serve both as street walking shoes and light hiking. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 2 Great hotel
- 3 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 4 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 5 Going to Costa Rica
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Air B&B
- 9 Single supplements
- 10 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 11 Discounted luggage websites
- 12 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 13 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 14 Travel eruope early November this year
- 15 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 18 Thanksgiving week trip
- 19 Where would you go if you were us?
- 20 Anniversary trip
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 23 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 24 Online Visas
- 25 Traveling with a smartphone