We will be traveling in Norway and England for 1 month. I need help selecting a good pair of shoes that will serve both as street walking shoes and light hiking. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Collapsible French Press
- 2 Baggage
- 3 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 4 Torn between Trips
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 7 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 8 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 9 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 10 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 11 50th birthday in January destination
- 12 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 13 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 14 Discounted luggage websites
- 15 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 16 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 17 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 18 Carrying a smartphone
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?