I am a single mother of a 14 year old boy. I'd like some help in finding a volunteer organization that conducts trips to help those in need. We have a limited time frame to work with : it must be no earlier than March 25 and end no later than April 2, so there's not a lot of time. I would prefer not to spend a lot of time traveling to the destination, so I'm looking for some place in Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, or the the American South or Southwest. My son and I speak French as well as English. It would be nice if there were built-in relaxation time or adventure time at the end of the work day. (No religious missionary work, please) Thanks!
Volunteer vacation with teen
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Rovia booking engine
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Places to travel in June or July
- 4 Packing Help - What to take
- 5 Jacket with pockets
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 8 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 11 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 12 Dual time zone watches
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam