I am a single mother of a 14 year old boy. I'd like some help in finding a volunteer organization that conducts trips to help those in need. We have a limited time frame to work with : it must be no earlier than March 25 and end no later than April 2, so there's not a lot of time. I would prefer not to spend a lot of time traveling to the destination, so I'm looking for some place in Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, or the the American South or Southwest. My son and I speak French as well as English. It would be nice if there were built-in relaxation time or adventure time at the end of the work day. (No religious missionary work, please) Thanks!
Volunteer vacation with teen
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 4 Light weight Luggage
- 5 Carry-on Luggage
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Traveling with a smartphone
- 8 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 9 Transferring on an international flight
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 14 Thanksgiving week trip
- 15 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 18 Thrifty OHare parking
- 19 Saving money travelling the world
- 20 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 21 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 22 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 23 Discounted luggage websites
- 24 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 25 New York, Vegas or the Carribean