I am a single mother of a 14 year old boy. I'd like some help in finding a volunteer organization that conducts trips to help those in need. We have a limited time frame to work with : it must be no earlier than March 25 and end no later than April 2, so there's not a lot of time. I would prefer not to spend a lot of time traveling to the destination, so I'm looking for some place in Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, or the the American South or Southwest. My son and I speak French as well as English. It would be nice if there were built-in relaxation time or adventure time at the end of the work day. (No religious missionary work, please) Thanks!
Volunteer vacation with teen
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 India food Tours
- 2 Great place for a vacation
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 5 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 6 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 7 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 8 Going to Costa Rica
- 9 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 10 Air B&B
- 11 Single supplements
- 12 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 15 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 16 Travel eruope early November this year
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 20 Thanksgiving week trip
- 21 Where would you go if you were us?
- 22 Anniversary trip
- 23 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice