I am a single mother of a 14 year old boy. I'd like some help in finding a volunteer organization that conducts trips to help those in need. We have a limited time frame to work with : it must be no earlier than March 25 and end no later than April 2, so there's not a lot of time. I would prefer not to spend a lot of time traveling to the destination, so I'm looking for some place in Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, or the the American South or Southwest. My son and I speak French as well as English. It would be nice if there were built-in relaxation time or adventure time at the end of the work day. (No religious missionary work, please) Thanks!
Volunteer vacation with teen
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 2 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 3 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 6 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 7 Finding a House Sitter.
- 8 Road Scholar
- 9 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 10 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 11 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 12 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 13 Your Best Travel Tips
- 14 Useful travel apps
- 15 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 16 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 17 Base city in England
- 18 Suggestions please
- 19 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 20 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 21 vow renewal
- 22 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 23 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 24 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 25 Group Tours for 30 somethings