I am a single mother of a 14 year old boy. I'd like some help in finding a volunteer organization that conducts trips to help those in need. We have a limited time frame to work with : it must be no earlier than March 25 and end no later than April 2, so there's not a lot of time. I would prefer not to spend a lot of time traveling to the destination, so I'm looking for some place in Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, or the the American South or Southwest. My son and I speak French as well as English. It would be nice if there were built-in relaxation time or adventure time at the end of the work day. (No religious missionary work, please) Thanks!
Volunteer vacation with teen
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 Where would you go if you were us?
- 4 Winter Sunshine
- 5 Best places to start...
- 6 Friends Seeking Advice
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Website to map your trips?
- 9 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Travel health insurance
- 12 Private Guides - Cost question
- 13 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Rome and amalfi coast
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 18 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?