Hi, my parents would like to go to Europe for the first time. They want to see at least two countries and the definitely want to go to Italy. My mom REALLY wants to visit Rome. So they cant decide between Greece, Switzerland, or France. What do you all suggest? They want to see as much as they can. Thanks.
Visiting two countries for a week in the fall?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 2 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 3 Friends Seeking Advice
- 4 French gastronomy
- 5 December travel - where to go?
- 6 India food Tours
- 7 Where would you go if you were us?
- 8 Home Exchanges
- 9 10 Days of travel help!
- 10 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 13 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 14 Website to map your trips?
- 15 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 16 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 17 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 Winter Sunshine
- 20 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 21 Travel health insurance
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas