My husband and I would like to do a vacation for our anniversary the first week of September. We have a baby who will be 5 months at that time and have never travelled with her. We would love to do a trip to Europe since September is a great time to go but we're worried about the long flight, time change, etc. Has anyone succesfully done a trip like this with an infant? Are there any other places you can reccommend for this time of year? We are open to any suggestions and want a nice week to relax, eat good food and ideally be somewhere we can enjoy sitting on a balcony while the baby is napping or sleeping at night.. Thanks for the help!
Vacation with baby in September - where to?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 3 10 Days of travel help!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 12 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 13 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 14 Best places to start...
- 15 Winter Sunshine
- 16 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 17 Travel health insurance
- 18 Private Guides - Cost question
- 19 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service