My husband and I would like to do a vacation for our anniversary the first week of September. We have a baby who will be 5 months at that time and have never travelled with her. We would love to do a trip to Europe since September is a great time to go but we're worried about the long flight, time change, etc. Has anyone succesfully done a trip like this with an infant? Are there any other places you can reccommend for this time of year? We are open to any suggestions and want a nice week to relax, eat good food and ideally be somewhere we can enjoy sitting on a balcony while the baby is napping or sleeping at night.. Thanks for the help!
Vacation with baby in September - where to?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December 3 Week Vacation
- 2 San Francisco or San Diego
- 3 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 4 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 5 Home Exchanges
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 8 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 9 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 10 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 11 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 12 India food Tours
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Going to Costa Rica
- 17 Air B&B
- 18 Single supplements
- 19 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 20 Discounted luggage websites
- 21 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 22 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 23 Travel eruope early November this year
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?