Hi everyone, we are looking to embark upon our first vacation as a family of three. Our daughter turned 1 a couple weeks ago. We live near Philadelphia, but would be willing to take any type of transportation. We are not really beach people, so I know that rules out a lot. We love good food, scenery, history, architecture, etc. of course, now that our toddler is in the mix, it has to be kid friendly and offer things for her as well. We have travel extensively before she was born, so now we are just trying to figure out what a vacation looks like. We would like to go this fall or next spring (prefer cooler weather) for a 3 night trip. Money isn't really an issue so we'd like any and all ideas that seem like a fit. Thanks!
Vacation with 1 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip to Paris
- 2 Where to travel?
- 3 Hostel suggestions
- 4 trip ideas in May...
- 5 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 6 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 7 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 10 finding last minute packages
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Moving from DC to Texas
- 17 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 18 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 19 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 20 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 21 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 22 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 23 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 24 Which luggage scales?
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)