Hi everyone, we are looking to embark upon our first vacation as a family of three. Our daughter turned 1 a couple weeks ago. We live near Philadelphia, but would be willing to take any type of transportation. We are not really beach people, so I know that rules out a lot. We love good food, scenery, history, architecture, etc. of course, now that our toddler is in the mix, it has to be kid friendly and offer things for her as well. We have travel extensively before she was born, so now we are just trying to figure out what a vacation looks like. We would like to go this fall or next spring (prefer cooler weather) for a 3 night trip. Money isn't really an issue so we'd like any and all ideas that seem like a fit. Thanks!
Vacation with 1 year old?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Most popular tourist places in india
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 Travel SIMs
- 7 An Introduction to new member
- 8 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 9 Travelling in June
- 10 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 14 25th wedding anniv travel
- 15 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 19 two months away and mold problems.
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 French gastronomy
- 22 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 25 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!